A Problem with MESH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adywebb

Growing old....
Reaction score
MeshVictim said:
With respect Adywebb I think the idea that our fellow human beings who produce computer magazines would conceal the truth about Mesh Customer Service so as not to jeopardise all that lovely advertising revenue from Mesh is utterly preposterous !!! You should be ashamed of yourself for making such an outrageous suggestion. Have you not heard of Editorial Integrity ??????? What are you going to do next ....... try and convince us all that Santa Claus does not exist ???????
:D - I'm sorry Mesh, I don't know how to break this to you - but Santa, much like editorial integrity, dissappeared a long time ago - along with honest politicians and finding a virgin in Wales....
laughingsmiley.gif

Reaction score
Hi llcoolg :)

Did u get any response from the publishers mate? coz i think i'll do the same. Far as i can tell they are juz as bad as MESH coz they must know the situation.
Surprise Surprise !!! I did not got a single acknowledgement, let alone a reply !!! Like you I thought it was probably a waste of time, but I was so appalled by Mesh Customer Service I felt it was my duty to do it.
Your nightmare is similar to many I have read. The "Cadra" might be Kadra Ismail. Mesh offered to rebuild my PC to make it useable, but I declined and asked for a refund. The end to my nightmare was :-
19th May 2005:- Returned my PC to Mesh for a refund despite their protests, absolutely no communication from Mesh until ...
23rd June 2005:- Letter from Kadra Ismail, copied below.
28th July 2005:- After a visit from Ms. Paula Anderson of Brent Trading Standards, Mesh gave me a full refund.
So I would suggest you contact Ms. Anderson :-
Phone: 020 8937 5555 for Brent Trading Standards Reception who will put you through to her. It is possible Brent have now joined the "Call Centre" system, but you should still be able to speak to Ms. Anderson.
Email: (e-mail address removed) with “F.A.O. Ms. Paula Anderson Re: Mesh Computers” as the title of your message.
Letter: F.A.O. Ms. Paula Anderson Re: Mesh Computers, Brent Trading Standards, Quality House, 249 Willesden Lane, Willesden, London, NW2 5JH.

Good Luck and Stay Cool :cool:
MeshVictim.

Kadra Ismail letter .......

23rdJune 2005

After extensive testing we have noted that the noise level you have reported is normal for such systems and there are no other hardware fault. Therefore your refund is declined on these terms.

Mesh Computers only use branded components to minimise any component failures. I am pleased to say that in this instance all components are working fully and will provide you with nothing but happy computing.

I must insist that you call our Service Centre on 020 82084773 to arrange the delivery of your goods within 14 days. If After 14 days no contact has been made we will commence invoicing you for storage costs as per our terms and conditions, without any further notification

Please do not hesitate to contact me on 0870 046 8340 should you require any further assistance in this matter.

Yours sincerely

Kadra Ismail

Customer Service Advisor

Mesh Computers PLC

MESH House, No. I Oxgate Centre, Oxgate Lane, London NW2 7JA

Reaction score
Hi Adywebb :)

Adywebb said:
:D - I'm sorry Mesh, I don't know how to break this to you - but Santa, much like editorial integrity, dissappeared a long time ago - along with honest politicians and finding a virgin in Wales....
laughingsmiley.gif
I regret to say Adywebb that I doubt we will ever agree on anything. I happily recall a Training Course in Llangollen as part of my degree during which one evening in the local pub I met this most beautiful welsh girl ………. Alas the Forum Guidelines prohibit me from continuing the story which might be deemed to be “off thread topic” ……. among other things.

MeshVictim ;)

Reaction score
In these forums you will always get who dont see other peoples views, and thats good. Sadly Mesh seem not to care much about offering good customer service and theirs more chance of you winning the lottery than getting a refund from them. Sorry to be so negative but it's the way companies run who offer shoddy services.

Long ago i wrote to two leading pc magazines about the service i got from mesh, i did not get a reply but did get blocked from using one of their forums for daring to say mesh were a bunch of cowboys[legal note: this is of course Allegedly] Mesh will get whats coming sooner rather than later.

Reaction score
dont rock the boat

Of course the other thing with the PC Mags is that they get to test a nice new machine from Mesh that has been built properly and not by a Mesh trained chimp! Don't think they return them either, so another reason to think Mesh make great PC's. If you want good advice look at which? guides at your local library or online.

Oh forgot to say that advertising brings in anything from 50 to 90% of a mags revenue so their not going to rock the boat over Mesh. For this reason a review in a PC Mag is worthless:eek:

Reaction score
bbc watchdog

MeshVictim, suggest you contact www.bbc.co.uk/watchdog who may be interested in your views:thumb: This way they get to see how Mesh treat their victims, oh sorry i mean customers!!

Adywebb

Growing old....
Reaction score
MeshVictim said:
I regret to say Adywebb that I doubt we will ever agree on anything. I happily recall a Training Course in Llangollen as part of my degree during which one evening in the local pub I met this most beautiful welsh girl ………. Alas the Forum Guidelines prohibit me from continuing the story which might be deemed to be “off thread topic” ……. among other things.

MeshVictim ;)
:D Oh I'm sure we can agree that Mesh are cr*p ;) - and many welsh girls are indeed beautiful - had a few myself....:p

Reaction score
mesh

always liked the welsh, could never understand how their national game is rugby though, when their so crap at it.:p I think it is good though we all agree that mesh are crap and thats the important thing to keep our minds on:thumb:

CITech

Offshore Crunchie Eater
Reaction score
Hey, lay off the Welsh, or you'll upset ItsMe and me, and then you will have to start fighting back ...... :p

*Only kidding*

Reaction score
lol, i emailed the forum editor on PC advisor and he emailed me back a cheaky email this is it:

(deleted... mucks)

so i think this pretty much confirms their position on the matter!
but at least he replied i suppose

Journalistic Integrity - i'll let u be the judge!

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
Will not be tolerated. Whether it be directed at another forum member or a business. Statements such as 'Don't buy from retailer x as they are a bunch of lying cowboys', and someone replies 'thanks for the warning, I was going to buy from them but will go elsewhere', then the first post has led to a loss of business from the retailer and is therefore DEFAMATION and ILLEGAL. These posts will be deleted. Feel free to give an account of your experience, but please back it up with facts.
https://www.pcreview.co.uk/guidelines.php

:)

muckshifter

Reaction score
llcoolg said:
u think this constitutes a deflamatory statement muck? it was a quote from an email i juz received, and i even removed his name?
Yes, I do ... anymore and I'll close the thread.

:)

Reaction score
Forum Guidelines

I would also like to apologise for my postings on this thread which have led to things getting a bit out of hand. We should all be grateful that there is a popular computer forum like this one, free from the influence of retailers, where we can relate our experiences.

Regards,
MeshVictim.

muckshifter

Reaction score
MeshVictim said:
I would also like to apologise for my postings on this thread which have led to things getting a bit out of hand. We should all be grateful that there is a popular computer forum like this one, free from the influence of retailers, where we can relate our experiences.

Regards,
MeshVictim.
No apology needed ... the post by llcoolg, in my opinion, was a one sided derogatory dig at Mesh, I was just flexing my muscle as a Mod to try and keep things a little cleaner.

All in all this is a good thread on Mesh where "customers" have had poor dealings and a place to vent off without lowering themselves to Mesh's level ... I just want a nice clean fight. ;)

:thumb:

Reaction score
Muppet PC's

Has anyone contacted watchdog, the national press or anyone. I did contact my local trading standards last Jan05 but they just put me in touch with the local ones close to muppet pc's in london? Of course i would love to see muppet pc's getting on watchdog or a nice slot in the sun:cool:

The change of name to muppet pc's has come about by the way of cooling my frustrations down of my view towards them, mainly as my pc now works properly after i got it fixed my some friends who know what they are doing, unlike muppet pc's un-qualified chimps that built it. May contact watchdog and see if they are interested if enough of us complain, so get yer emails or letters in:thumb:

Last edited:
Reaction score
what can I do now...

As the initial thread starter I should say this:-
  1. Threaten with Legal Action.
  2. Keep all communications.
  3. Don't get ****ed off on the phone, just always state facts.
  4. Keep logs.
  5. Find a four leaf clover.
  6. Buy a rabbits foot.
If you do all of these then you may have a chance against MESH COMPUTERS with regards to refunding. I am over it, to even read all this just brings back bad memories.

One thing I have NEVER mentioned is that MESH COMPUTERS messed up and sent me two NEC flat panel 20" LCD monitors. After the full refund I at least got to keep one of these :D

That's kinda like some sort of justice for me...

Reaction score
of course you can do like i do and pass the word about muppet pc's to all that listen, one person saved from being a customer is one more that can go on with their live with out having a crap pc:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Question