MESH computers

Reaction score
I am not prone to leaving reviews and am an overly patient cutomer in most cases. I am also a previous satisfied customer of MESH so decided to use them again.

I ordered a PC on the 26th October 2010 and my credit card was debited immediately. Delivery is estimated at 2 weeks but, 7 weeks later, no PC.

I have rung the (Indian) call centre three times and was each time told to wait for the confirmation of build e-mail - I, too, can read this from the website.

All 4 e-mails to MESH have been ignored, including one to Davey's address, he who encourages you to contact him directly of yu encounter problems. That one elicited an automatic response warning me not to send mails to that address and it would be ignored. The address was clearly designed to appease disatisfied customers.

I have today cancelled my order so now I will start the fight to get my money back. I have to suspect that MESH are having troubles and I am starting to believe that I may never get my money back.

May I suggest you tread very carefully.

Reaction score
Bongo said:
I am not prone to leaving reviews and am an overly patient cutomer in most cases. I am also a previous satisfied customer of MESH so decided to use them again.

I ordered a PC on the 26th October 2010 and my credit card was debited immediately. Delivery is estimated at 2 weeks but, 7 weeks later, no PC.

I have rung the (Indian) call centre three times and was each time told to wait for the confirmation of build e-mail - I, too, can read this from the website.

All 4 e-mails to MESH have been ignored, including one to Davey's address, he who encourages you to contact him directly of yu encounter problems. That one elicited an automatic response warning me not to send mails to that address and it would be ignored. The address was clearly designed to appease disatisfied customers.

I have today cancelled my order so now I will start the fight to get my money back. I have to suspect that MESH are having troubles and I am starting to believe that I may never get my money back.

May I suggest you tread very carefully.

I'm sure the folks on here will be glad of the heads up!!

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
You're preaching to the converted I'm afraid.

We all know Mesh are not particularly too good or trustworthy, to put it mildly.

Reaction score
I can't express how much I wish I'd just done a quick 'google' of MESH before ordering a computer from them. Some absolute horror stories.

I ordered a PC from MESH on the 15th January, waited a month for my computer to arrive, finally gave up since their customer services and sales departments were telling me different stories about the status of my order, and now MESH say it may take up to a month for me to be refunded. Absolutely bricking it. I am a final year degree student, and I work for a software developer from home (at least I did until the old PC broke). I cannot afford to go shopping for a computer elsewhere until I am refunded, I cannot earn any money, and I am not confident about them taking a month, I have hand ins in April and May and MESH have managed to effectively sabotauge my degree and my job at a critical time. I'm basically mothballed.

I've had hiccups from various sites and so on when it comes to ordering goods, but these get dealt with politely and quickly. The manner (or lack of) with MESH's customer services is simply appauling, they will tell you anything and not stick to it. In my last call I was juggled around 3 members of staff who couldn't help me, I asked to speak to a deputy manager, was told they were in a meeting and that I would be called the following day. Unsuprisingly I wasn't called.

I am so full of regret for not checking them out before I sent them my money, I do hope that others can read forums like this, make a good judgement call and avoid dealing with MESH. I've never experienced such bad service in my life.

As advised by various people, I'm keeping a record of all communication, all failed promises, and have a set of contacts ready to be in touch with if they fail to refund me after 30 days.

EvanDavis

Silly Fool
Reaction score
mesh.jpg

Reaction score
I think EvanDavis's screen shot says it all a crap company with no answers.Buyer Beware. MESH hang your corporate head in shame whilst the walls come a tumbling down and you shut up shop.

Reaction score
I can't express how much I wish I'd just done a quick 'google' of MESH before ordering a computer from them. Some absolute horror stories.

I ordered a PC from MESH on the 15th January, waited a month for my computer to arrive, finally gave up since their customer services and sales departments were telling me different stories about the status of my order, and now MESH say it may take up to a month for me to be refunded. Absolutely bricking it. I am a final year degree student, and I work for a software developer from home (at least I did until the old PC broke). I cannot afford to go shopping for a computer elsewhere until I am refunded, I cannot earn any money, and I am not confident about them taking a month, I have hand ins in April and May and MESH have managed to effectively sabotauge my degree and my job at a critical time. I'm basically mothballed.

I've had hiccups from various sites and so on when it comes to ordering goods, but these get dealt with politely and quickly. The manner (or lack of) with MESH's customer services is simply appauling, they will tell you anything and not stick to it. In my last call I was juggled around 3 members of staff who couldn't help me, I asked to speak to a deputy manager, was told they were in a meeting and that I would be called the following day. Unsuprisingly I wasn't called.

I am so full of regret for not checking them out before I sent them my money, I do hope that others can read forums like this, make a good judgement call and avoid dealing with MESH. I've never experienced such bad service in my life.

As advised by various people, I'm keeping a record of all communication, all failed promises, and have a set of contacts ready to be in touch with if they fail to refund me after 30 days.

I wouldnt wait, start proceedings now!!!

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Jeez are these cowboys still going!? :confused:

More to the point, are people still actually using them? :wall:

Reaction score
So! An update, and you won't be surprised, it's day 32 after demanding a refund. Have I been refunded? Of course I havn't.

I ran out of credit trying to ring them, where MESH claimed they'd been emailing me requesting my details so they could repay me.
And yes, that's an absolute load of *******s. I've been barraging them with emails and calls about my refund, I've left them my phone number on numerous occaisions, all I get is the same "it takes 14-30 days to process your refund". Another lie it seems.

I've asked for evidence that they've been trying to contact me, funnily enough, no response. Now sending a formal letter under the Consumer Protection Regulations 2000 giving them 7 days.

What a joke.

Edit: @V_R They recently seem to have given their web site a more attractive overhaul. Someone needs to shut them down. (Once I've got my money back!)

Edit edit: 38 days since cancelling and still nothing. Meeting with trading standards on Monday.

Last edited:

Ask a Question