Mesh PC

Reaction score
Hey guys im looking to purchase my new PC, and i have found the perfect PC at the right price, only problem is that its a Mesh o.O I have read loads of horror stories about there customer support but still think im going to take the risk as this really is the perfect PC for me at this price. What i really want to know are there any people out there that are HAPPY with there Mesh PCs lol. Is it just a customer support problem and in general the actual PCs themselves are good quality? Surely someone has to be happy with a PC they have purchased fom Mesh.

Eagerly awaiting your responces thnx Lee.

P.S Dont be too long im getting itchy fingers i want to order this PC ASAP. Cheers :)

Reaction score
Awww come on i would expect a better responce than that from a mod lol :p but maybe you are right, if no one is going to come forward and give them any praise then maybe could anyone suggest where i can get a great price on a new PC and 12 months to pay for it before i have to pay interest?

Thnx Lee

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Buying Mesh = strapping yourself to an ass-kicking machine for eight hours a day :)

Come on, have you not read our Mesh thread? It's huge and full of nastiness.

Go to Novatech, Chillblast, Overclockers UK, your local high street computer shop, in fact - anywhere but Mesh.

You have been warned.

If you want to throw your money down the drain and look forward to months of frustration and ill-feeling, go and buy your Mesh machine.

Of course, you may just get one that works - what are the odds with Russian Roulette? :)

And that's as serious as I'm going to get and all I'm going to say on the subject.

Reaction score
VOTE NO

It's your choice, use it well, say NO to mesh.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Wow i came pretty close to prolly making a big mistake didnt i lol, well no worries last night i ordered a Dell XPS with Q6600, 4mb Ram, 22inch Flat Screen and a Nvidia 8800GTX 768mb They have a deal on the minute so i got £100 and it wasnt as expensive as i thought an XPS would be although i couldnt get the extras like the Saitek Joystick i was going to get with the mesh but that can wait at least i have peace of mind with Dell (I hope lol). Whilst i am here i might aswell ask this question apologies if its in the wrong section but the PC i have bought should be able to run Flight Simulator X with all the settings turned up right?

Thnx Lee.

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
FSman said:
but the PC i have bought should be able to run Flight Simulator X with all the settings turned up right?

Thnx Lee.

Yes, shouldn't be any problems, I'm running Flight Sim X on the machine outlined in my signature below.

I feel, today, that my presence on this planet has been justified, I have saved a complete stranger from misery and frustration :lol:

And yes, Dell offer much much much better support than Mesh, though they ain't perfect you will at least get a civil response from Dell should you encounter problems.

Enjoy your new toy :thumb:

Electronics & Photo Fan

Dedicated Cruncher
Reaction score
floppybootstomp said:
It's huge and full of nastiness

That just about describes it, I don't venture in there very often. :D
user.gif

It's amazing the amount of people that come on here thinking that the fact it's made by MESH is a minor problem - It can't be the perfect PC AND made by MESH, that's breaking the fundamental laws of physics.
nod.gif

Reaction score
FSman glad you saw sense & went for Dell.:thumb:

And please report back on how your new Dell goes.:nod:

Reaction score
murdoch said:
FSman glad you saw sense & went for Dell.:thumb:

And please report back on how your new Dell goes.:nod:

Sure will :) and thnx once again for the advice, i prolly had a lucky escape :D

Lee :)

P.S Im so excited about my new PC, im expecting a huge difference from my P4 2.4ghz 768Mb Ram FX5700LE 256mb that im running at the minute.

Reaction score
I would strongly advise anyone of thinking about buying a Mesh PC to NOT.

I purchased a PC from them over a month ago and am still not in possession of it. I do have a Monitor and speaker system that are about as much use as a third nipple without the PC itself.

http://www.meshownersclub.com/forum...pport/1685-loosing-patience-mesh-rapidly.html

I won't bore everyone here with the details but it you need further proof read the above post and many other threads on the forum and you'll find all the reasons you need to buy from a more professional outfit, rather than these charlatans.

Reaction score
As promised my update :D

My shiny new XPS arived this morning, I was quoted 10 working days and it arived in 5! Everything nicely packaged for transit and arived in perfect A1 condition, everything working perfect and all seems to be of a really high quality, thoroughly impressed with everything would recommend Dell to anyone interested in a new quality PC at a good price, it really is a nice piece of kit :D

Im so glad i didnt go to mesh now!! Ill update this again in a few weeks and let you know how the PC is going! :D

Thnx Lee.

P.S Sorry to hear about your experience with Mesh northernjay :( im going to read that link now and i hope you get everything sorted, im sure i really did have a lucky escape!

Ask a Question