MESH. Oh Dear! Never again

Reaction score
If only I'd had the foresight to check here first i'd have steered well clear.
Their customer service is quite possibly the most appalling I have ever encountered.
I bought 2 'award winning PC's' in March this year. When one went down with graphics issues I trued to contact their technical support. Four days later i got a response asking me if i'd updated drivers! FOUR days response time!! when i wanted to buy a PC there was somebody online to answer all my questions via IM!
well after one more e-mail and another 4 days i tried to ring and after much jumping through hoops they said they would take it back. It took 5 days for the shipping label to arrive and I had to pay £41 for the pickup! Listen it gets worse. The day comes for pick up and i wait in all day and ..... you guessed it. They didn't turn up. 5 days later (a whole month after the initial problem issue) and 2 of my very valuable holiday days later it is picked up.
I asked if MESH would refund my courier charges as they had messed me around and they refused.
They are an absolute shambles and will never see another penny of mine and i urge anyone else who may be thinking of purchasing to look elsewhere

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
My sympathies johnny2fast

Each time I learn of sombody purchasing a machine from SMERSH, er, sorry, MESH, I think of them stepping into a crocodile infested swamp with patches of quicksand.

Dunno why, just an image, maybe I need psychiatric help :)

Paying for RTB whilst machine still under warranty is wrong.

And here's a song about your cousin, Johnny 2 Bad: Groovy

Reaction score
floppybootstomp said:
Paying for RTB whilst machine still under warranty is wrong.

Yep if it was me i'd threaten them with legal action demanding my money back

Go the CAB or Seek legal advise or Do both!!

Alternatively ring Watchdog

However you deal with it do not allow them to get away with it
£41, what courier they use? Air japan?

Reaction score
I'm so glad we bought our pc from novatech last year.
mesh had our money once, never again!!

Oh and hi to davey from mesh (he reads posts, but never comments!):wave:

Reaction score
I don't blame him. he probably knows what kind of crappy company he works for but but wont comment, incase it has some sort of repercussions for him!!!

They will come to a demise sooner or later though. Word is spreading :)

Ask a Question