Anyone used PC Nextday?

Reaction score
Hi! I'm going to be getting a new PC soon and magazines have seen PC Nextday get consistent good write ups and seem to be quite well priced. However, I've looked around and seen that they haven't got very good customer service feedback. Has anyone got any recent experience with them? Are there any other manufacturers out there that you'd recommend? I've got a Mesh and have dealt with their customer service
wallbash.gif
and don't want to go there again. Thanks in advance!

Last edited:

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
I would certainly recommend Novatech: http://www.novatech.co.uk/novatech/ I recently purchased a PC and monitor from them and their service is very speedy indeed. I ordered one lunchtime and took delivery on the following morning by 10:20 am. They have an on-site IM service, so you can speak directly to Customer Service, or Sales, or Technicians. I am also very pleased with the equipment. Even the monitor - which was one of their cheaper models, has a very bright, clear screen - no dead pixels. They get a big thumbs up from me :thumb: Prices are reasonable too.

Reaction score
all I'm going to say on this is do they also advertise with said magazines you've read.....publishers and editors tend t lean in favour of good reviews for companies that also place adverts with them, a case of you scratch my back, I'll scratch yours....

Reaction score
I've ordered a system from them so I'll let you know how I get on. Got to say that so far I'm impressed with how quickly they reply to all the questions I've asked them, and all the e-mail are from a named person. Still, it would be nice if their website had a phone number, but it does have an address.

Reaction score
I've had the misfortune to own a PC NextDay Zoostorm since Nov'06 and it has never worked properly. It's now going back for the 3rd time and I've spent endless evenings and weekends trying to fix it. PC NextDay customer service and technical support is incompetent. They've refused to replace it or refund my money, and they refuse to tell me the name of their managing director - who is evidently in hiding or hanging out with Salman Rushdie. It's absolutely the worst computing experience I've had in 20 years. Please don't waste your money!

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Hmmm, your post may be too late, if thats true....

I wonder if thats why we aint heard from notaclue again?

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
notaclue probably works for pcnextday :lol:

yes, I know, I'm a cynic :D

Mark Mellor: Look up PC Nextday on the companies house website, they have to list the names of directors there.

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
floppybootstomp said:
notaclue probably works for pcnextday :lol:

yes, I know, I'm a cynic :D
You may well be right thinkng about it, as he was adament that he wanted it from them and no where else even if it was a better system......

Reaction score
I don't work for PC Nextday, thanks! And I've cancelled my order as they were quoting 'extended delivery times'. And lots of people were saying bad things about them.... I should have taken your advice the first time round.

Last edited:
Reaction score
There are so many other PC manufacturers who offer a good service and customer support, Dell, HP, Siemens. In my view, for the sake of £50-£100 it really is not worth risking your investment.

In my case I have now been waiting 16 weeks for my PC from PC Nextday to be repaired.

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Vaughn123 said:
offer a good service and customer support, Dell, HP, Siemens.
LOL, sorry.
In my case I have now been waiting 16 weeks for my PC from PC Nextday to be repaired.
Thats not good.....

Ask a Question