PC Option

Reaction score
I see that there have been some previous messages about this mail order company. I'd just like to say that having gone the route of upgrades to my own and number 1 son's pc over the last four or five years, when no. 2 said he wanted a pc for 15th birthday, and said he would pay towards it, I thought I'd scour the net for suppliers.
I read the mags regulalry, and knew what sort of spec I wanted.
Having looked at PC Nextday, and seen very poor reviews of their customer service, (although they always get great reviews in the computer press) and looked at Dell and MEsh for branded mail order, and also at several online retailers shifting ends of lines for HP and Packard Bell, I thought I could do better.
Having found a couple of forums listing PC Options, and good reviews, I ordered online, having spoken on the phone with them. I had a call about my credit card - wrong date - on the Wednesday evening around 6 - the PC was delivered on Friday at 0830! I had a low spec. machine, with extra ram, a floppy and bigger hard drive.
The pc came absolutely ready to go - all set up in UK English, Adaware, AVG etc. ( I know they're both free, but pretty good I thought) DVD software as well.
Standard tft monitor is really very good - a HannsG 17" - I know it's not cutting edge stuff, but for an all in price, delivered , of around £425, I think that's a bargain. Decent components too.
Recommended. (so far!)

Reaction score
Did you mean ... [mucks, deleted spamming]

We just received our media center from them... quality system so far. can't comment on after sales etc but excellent product so far.

Ask a Question