Getting my first Gaming PC! (Review)

Reaction score
Hello fellas,

I was thinking on building my own gaming PC and would like to order the individual components.

Underneath you can find the link to the PC list i am referring to.

I am not an expert considering buying all these individual parts, but i was hoping i could get a review on all the parts and an opinion if it is worth it for that price.

Note: Power Supply & Windows are missing
Link: https://de.pcpartpicker.com/list/GxmRbX

Big thanks in advance!!!

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! :)

Cor, that PC is a beast! Whether it's worth it or not depends on what you are planning on using it for and what is important to you. Judging from the components you've picked I assume that you are a keen gamer and are looking for a high-end rig, is that correct? When you say this is your first gaming PC, what do you currently use? Which games are you planning on playing with the new set up?

Reaction score
Yea i am a keen gamer, it was a friend of mine who suggested it but with a mindset that it should not be too expensive but still very powerful.

Maybe i will start playing those high fps shooter games idk yet... :)

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
Maybe i will start playing those high fps shooter games idk yet... :)

If you're not planning on playing the latest games, then to be honest you could get away with spending a lot less on the build. I'm an avid gamer but I always have such a backlog of games that I don't tend to play anything very new, and to be honest my eyes aren't good enough to really notice the difference between very good graphics and top of the range graphics. However if you've got the money to spend and want a gaming PC that will last you for a good few years then go for it ;)

Reaction score
I’ve just built a gaming pc and did a LOT of research.

Have a look at the thread in the hardware section of this forum for full spec list.

I’d change a few things from your list if it was me. What’s your ideal budget?

Ask a Question