Mesh Computers Pre Built System

Reaction score
Just wanted to send out a warning about Mesh Computers. I was in the market for a new pc, after researching I deciding on a Mesh PC, (even though they have a bad reputation). I picked a pre built system with 48 hour delivery, well guess what, their pre built `Ready 2 Ship` pcs don't exist, they are built to order.

After a week of phone calls and being told everything from "It needs testing because someone might of tampered with it in the warehouse" to "Well we can't send it out because we don't have any hard drives", I cancelled my order.

At no point did they contact me to inform me that they were having problems, I was promised 3 times that a manager would call me, this never happened. The only email they responded to was my cancellation email.

The staff could not grasp that advertising systems as pre built and ready to ship when they didn't the parts was miss selling. I spoke to Consumer Direct who have passed on the details to Trading Standards as they class this as false advertising and miss selling.

So don't waste your time, go elsewhere.

Last edited:
Reaction score
You only have to do a google search to read up on mesh.
Or read the many threads on this forum & others about the service you get etc.

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
I deciding on a Mesh PC, (even though they have a bad reputation)
:lol:

I dunno, some people just bring it on themselves. ;)

:user:

Reaction score
lazystyle said:
(even though they have a bad reputation). .
Yet you still went ahead with the order ?Mmm in my book that doesn't give you much right to complain then...

Reaction score
Most of the reviews I read, state that Mesh actually make good computers when you get them, and a lot of the bad reviews are based on systems that need building. I have not seen any reviews based on Mesh's pre built systems which they state they deliver within 48hrs.

I merely posted this as a warning to any others willing to take the chance on a Mesh pre built system, and I ordered with mesh knowing full well what their reputation is like, I just thought a so called Ready to Ship pc was just that.

Madxgraphics, you don't think people have a right to complain? Rather arrogant.

Reaction score
lazystyle said:
Madxgraphics, you don't think people have a right to complain? Rather arrogant.
Everybody has a right to complain. But in my opinion if you are going to go ahead and use a company that has a bad reputation, well then tough teddies..And from what I have read about Mesh on this forum and others, its not just in one department/line with Mesh that tyhey have a bad rep, but more over the entire company..

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Mesh gave poor service?

No surprises there then.

Somebody chose to use Mesh knowing they had a poor reputation?

:confused:

Even pre-built systems have to be built....

Reaction score
Mesh have started selling on QVC the Q in the name is supposed to stand for quality lol

Reaction score
With regard to Mesh. I/we have had a Mesh computer for just on 5 years, it`s H/D has now packed up,so we have bought new computers. But in all those years that Mesh job never failed us,we had great fun and use out of it. But after reading about Mesh these last two years or so on this Forum,when it came to buying our new computers no way would I go with Mesh.

historian

Reaction score
historian said:
With regard to Mesh. I/we have had a Mesh computer for just on 5 years, it`s H/D has now packed up,so we have bought new computers. But in all those years that Mesh job never failed us,we had great fun and use out of it. But after reading about Mesh these last two years or so on this Forum,when it came to buying our new computers no way would I go with Mesh.

historian

You made the right choice going elsewhere +1.

Reaction score
Wow I was actually considering between dell and mesh and mesh had some really good prices....might even go custom built route now...or maybe dell it is.

Reaction score
Hi, Mesh may have some good prices but that wouldn’t get another sale from me based on my own numerous problems I had. I would rather pay more for a PC and get a PC that was built correctly in the first place than have a PC that was poorly built. If things go wrong you can forget any kind of compensation that’s for sure. I'm £53.00 out of pocket as well do they give a damn, no.

My next PC is going to be a custom build one which will be fun to do and it would also guarantee a higher Quality Control than Mesh have with regards to the PC they sold me.

techukpodcast said:
Wow I was actually considering between dell and mesh and mesh had some really good prices....might even go custom built route now...or maybe dell it is.

Reaction score
Sadly my mother in law was a victim of Mesh, took them 3 weeks to deliver the order, part of it was missing, a pixel was out on the monitor and they said they wouldn't accept it back as there has to be 5 or more pixels out before they can replace the monitor. Also they have failed to send a COA for windows 7, we have to wait for upto 30 days before receiving one.

Really poor customer services, when my mother in law first rang up, they said it was down to the graphics card and not actually on the monitor, anyone with half a brain would know it was the monitor, as it was still out when the pc was off, but the monitor was still on. Lets just say, they were right, well if the graphics card was faulty, it was them that supplied the bloody thing anyway!!

Ask a Question