A Problem with MESH

Status
Not open for further replies.

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
llcoolg said:
I thot the idea behind reffering to them as muppets gives less worry to the forum owners over potentially libellous comments, as well as being pretty appropriate i thought?
I'm more worried over what Disney may say ... the Muppets are a trademark of theirs now, isn't it?

Just try to stay on track please people ... these frivolous comments are wearing a bit thin with me.

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
muckshifter said:
Just try to stay on track please people ... these frivolous comments are wearing a bit thin with me.

Me too.

One more and this thread gets closed, I am absolutely sick of it.

Mesh may not be particularly too good, I think we all figured that out by now, but we're really going to have to limit anything directed against a supplier to serious comment and case histories, nothing else.

Adywebb

Growing old....
Reaction score
Me too - I think the title of post #411 by murdoch really should be amended :rolleyes:

Guys - all that seems to be regurgitating here at the moment is the same old comments, rather than helping new folks with problems, or updating old ones with their progress.

I don't mean to put a downer on this, but I do think you are doing yourselves a disservice at the moment and risking folks not taking you seriously in the future.

Reaction score
floppybootstomp said:
Me too.

One more and this thread gets closed, I am absolutely sick of it.

Mesh may not be particularly too good, I think we all figured that out by now, but we're really going to have to limit anything directed against a supplier to serious comment and case histories, nothing else.
I'm not out to cause trouble, but to help others who may have bought from mesh & are now experencing trouble & how to help them. And i agree the thread has gone off on a different angle a bit recently & it needs to get back on track. May be it needs fresh ideas in it, closing it down would be very very wrong.

The reason i started calling mesh mupppets was so that Ian would not get anymore legal letters.

As i seem to have offended other users & moderators i shall leave the thread for a while to let others with fresh ideas post.

Reaction score
PLEASE do not close this thread.

I think closing the thread would be very wrong & unjust, but i do agree it needs to get back on track not just to help current mesh owners, but future ones as well.

I for one would be very disappointed if the thread was closed, it does provide a good source of contact for those who own a mesh pc, of which i'm one. Some of the information posted has been useful to those in need.

Murdoch's view on post 411 were wrong & he has deleted it, i think he does get a bit angry when he see's others being treated like he was, he spent £1700 on a pc, that did not work & only got sorted out after threatening Mesh with legal action. This is the reason he does go a bit OTT. Now you have mentioned it i'm sure he will amend his way's.

PLEASE do not close this thread.

Reaction score
mesh numbers

What does ISO 9001 - 2000 mean on Mesh's website?
Also my own Mesh pc runs well nowadays but i'm always put off by phoning a number costing me 60p a minute, do Mesh have any local numbers ie; 020 8 or 7 that you can ring.:thumb:

Reaction score
I think the ISO is some sort of way to mean a company as reached a certain standard?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Question