A Problem with MESH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi missmesher :)

missmesher said:
My advice is to reject the goods as faulty under the sales of goods act and distance selling regulations as we did and just be patient and certainly nothing we could do would encourage them to refund prior to the legal deadline, I wondered if this is a policy on their part ?
Firstly, welcome to this most excellent computer forum missmesher :thumb:

I totally agree with your advice above, Mesh Victims who are enduring a nightmare with Mesh Customer Service should in my opinion try for a refund, which if obtained would mean they never have to have anything more to do with Mesh. I have read about the nightmares of several hundred Mesh Victims and Mesh do seem to usually take twenty or so days, of the thirty they are legally allowed, to actually make the refund, after they have agreed to do so. However, it seems that if Mesh think you can hurt them, as in the case of nottsfedup (see page 21 onwards of this thread) then the refund comes in a couple of days. I am pleased to read that your nightmare seems to be well on the way to coming to an end :)

The latest advice and contact information for Brent Trading Standards is :-

You should report Mesh to your local Trading Standards Service first and do it as soon as you have trouble with Mesh. They should advise you how to resolve the problem and, when that does not work, refer the matter to Ms. Paula Anderson, The Brent Trading Standards Officer responsible for trying to keep Mesh in line. Once your case is referred, you can contact Ms. Anderson direct :-

Phone: Ring 020 8937 5555, then option 2 when asked, you will get Brent Trading Standards Reception and can ask to speak to Ms. Anderson.

Email: (e-mail address removed) with “F.A.O. Ms. Paula Anderson Re: Mesh Computers” as the title of your message.

Letter: F.A.O. Ms. Paula Anderson Re: Mesh Computers, Brent Trading Standards, Quality House, 249 Willesden Lane, Willesden, London, NW2 5JH.

If you wish to contact someone more senior, the family tree is :-

Phone: 020 8937 5555 then Option 2 for Brent Trading Standards Reception and ask for ...

John Taylor - Director of Trading Standards

Martin Grout - Deputy Director (Manager Legal Process)

Bill Bilon - Deputy Director (Manager Development & Support Team)

Charles Speed (Manager Overall Responsibility for Mesh)

Paula Anderson who drew the short straw (Mesh Home Authority Officer)

Email: (e-mail address removed) entitled Re: Mesh Computers

Letter: Re: Mesh Computers, Brent Trading Standards, Quality House, 249 Willesden Lane, Willesden, London, NW2 5JH.

Finally, please try and help to save some of your fellow citizens enduring a similar nightmare to you by contacting :-

BBC Watchdog

Homepage: http://www.bbc.co.uk/consumer/tv_and_radio/watchdog/

Contact: http://www.bbc.co.uk/consumer/tv_an...act_index.shtml

Computer Nightmares: http://www.bbc.co.uk/consumer/tv_an...computers.shtml

Do please update us all on the final outcome of your particular nightmare with this most disreputable computer retailer.

Together we can make a difference !!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumb:
Regards,
MeshVictim :)

Last edited:
Reaction score
muppets r mesh

Well we just have to keep spreading the good word about mesh & what sought of service people get from them & their chief muppet puppet in davey:thumb:

Reaction score
murdoch said:
your not the same missmesher

I might be ?! , I have only ever asked reasonable questions of a certain well know magazine and its relationship with another well known computer supplier, which incidentally neither of them answered.

... and as regards my personal experiences they are all documented. I was very careful to do this, as soon as we had made our first support call and been told it was our problem we checked on the internet and found all the bad feedback on Mesh support . Shame we didnt do this before buying, "buy in Haste and regret at your lesuire they say ,... very True.

Sorry not to reply earlier but was away for week end , felt I needed more rest and recuperation after my Mesh experience

Reaction score

missmesher said:
Sorry not to reply earlier but was away for week end , felt I needed more rest and recuperation after my Mesh experience
I do hope you make a full recovery from your nightmare experience of the incompetent and disreputable Mesh Customer Service :)
However, if you do need professional assistance, then I can definitely recommend my psychiatrist Professor Rozentalis :thumb:

Best Wishes,

Last edited:
Reaction score
GOOD Honest peole and Free speech!

MeshVictim said:
welcome to this most excellent computer forum missmesher :thumb:
:)

Thanks for the welcome and the good advice and the contact names/ organsiation Mesh Victim. This forum is so different to the PC advisor one whos advice I took before I bought my PC. . So theres two companies I'm going to save money with as I wont buy from them again.

I m your typical stuffy middle aged person who normally puts up , but I must admit Mesh can really motivate you, AM ( ante Mesh) I would never have used a forum but post mesh ( PM) as , but now I feel I have a duty to warn others ,so frustrating was the experience.

I'm glad there are other honest, good peole out there willing to help others :thumb:

Reaction score

missmesher said:
Thanks for the welcome and the good advice and the contact names/ organsiation Mesh Victim. This forum is so different to the PC advisor one whos advice I took before I bought my PC. . So theres two companies I'm going to save money with as I wont buy from them again.

I m your typical stuffy middle aged person who normally puts up , but I must admit Mesh can really motivate you, AM ( ante Mesh) I would never have used a forum but post mesh ( PM) as , but now I feel I have a duty to warn others ,so frustrating was the experience.

I'm glad there are other honest, good peole out there willing to help others :thumb:
Very interesting comments missmesher
nod.gif

This forum is so different to the PC advisor one whos advice I took before I bought my PC.
Yes, I bought from Mesh partly as a result of reviews and adverts in that magazine.
This is the best computer forum, free from the influence of any computer retailer :thumb:

I'm your typical stuffy middle aged person who normally puts up.
So am I.

but I must admit Mesh can really motivate you, AM (ante Mesh) I would never have used a forum but post mesh (PM) as, but now I feel I have a duty to warn others ,so frustrating was the experience.
Yes, I am exactly the same. I had never visited a computer forum in my life, before my nightmare experience of the incompetent and disreputable Mesh Customer Service. All I would have done was simply post my experience on several forums to warn others then got on with my life. However, on one forum, I was attacked by a band of Mesh Zealots and then by the Forum Editor, who also locked the thread only hours after it was posted. The forum was heavily adorned with Mesh adverts at the time, July 2005, and as I said, I bought from Mesh partly as a result of reviews and adverts in the magazine associated with the forum. It was this experience of a possibly unhealthy close relationship between Computer Retailer and Computer Magazine / Forum which motivated me to make a continuing effort to warn others about Mesh Computers.

P.S. I was just wondering missmesher, perhaps if you are free this evening, you might like to come around for a candlelit dinner and we could discuss further how to remedy the unacceptable behaviour of Mesh Customer Service ? ;)

Regards,

Last edited:
Reaction score
mesh still sell poo pc's

missmesher said:
I might be ?!
You will find we are less policed here, but we still have to maintain some disipline, but it's good to have your views in board. I sometimes go "undercover" on other sites, so don't be to hard on other sites, as it could be me! Mainly as i got a life ban earlier this year from a certain well known mag forum for saying the muppets (mesh) and chief puppet (davey) were crap at what they did!

So welcome to pcreview:wave:

Reaction score
I've been banned on that forum too, apparantly the forum editor isnt as smart as he thinks he is :)
he's just a power drunk ego maniac tosser.

Reaction score
muppets & their puppets sell pc's that are crap

llcoolg said:
I've been banned on that forum too, apparantly the forum editor isnt as smart as he thinks he is :)
he's just a power drunk ego maniac tosser.
Now llcoolg you need to have a bit of tact & diplomacy on some sites, dont go in for the kill right away use words that show your feeling but dont blame a company outright! :rolleyes:

And remember i got a life ban a few months ago, but i have been back many a time as other people, you in fact even replied to one of my posts!!:eek: Build up trust say nice things about the FE and then when your ready go for the killer shot!!

And remember a mesh pc works for a few months & not for years!
Walt Disney are remaking a new muppet film, this time it will have the muppets from mesh staring in it!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Im sorry i hope i wasnt cheeky to you murdoch!

Abuse a man unjustly, and you will make friends for him.
-: Edgar Watson Howe (1853 - 1937)

Reaction score
Intoducing HGV2

llcoolg said:
Im sorry i hope i wasnt cheeky to you murdoch!

Abuse a man unjustly, and you will make friends for him.
-: Edgar Watson Howe (1853 - 1937)
No worries llcoolg always a bit funny when someone has a go at you in one forum & then in another they are really nice here. It's all about letting others know about the crap service of the muppets and if it means i get a bit of greif on other sites then thats cool.

Must introduce a new recruit in "HGV2" who is a friend of a friend and sadly another poor soul that bought from the muppets. HGV2 has more of a harder line on views on sorting out the muppets but has promised to be a good user here:thumb:

Reaction score
Cheers for that Murdoch:thumb:

Yes will be a good boy and like murdoch i recently also got a life ban by the FE of a downmarket forum for daring to utter that the said mag forum toed the line as they did not want to loose the muppets advertising.

Reaction score
Hi HGV2 :)

HGV2 said:
Cheers for that Murdoch:thumb:

Yes will be a good boy and like murdoch i recently also got a life ban by the FE of a downmarket forum for daring to utter that the said mag forum toed the line as they did not want to loose the muppets advertising.
A Very Warm Welcome HGV2 to .....

The Best Computer Forum :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

A forum free from the influence of any computer retailer
nod.gif

There is clearly an issue regarding the relationship between a certain computer retailer, with an appalling reputation for incompetent and disreputable customer service, and "another forum" which used to be adorned with their adverts and whose associated magazine often carries their adverts and gives their products excellent reviews. It seems the Forum Editor of "another forum" frequently gets himself into a spat with members who are posting about this issue, resulting in him vehemently protesting his impeccable "Editorial Integrity". Readers will have to make their own judgement on this issue, but in my opinion "He doth protesteth too much" to be credible
nod.gif

Best Wishes,

Reaction score
Often good to look at other forums to see how they get round the view of the muppets being a complete bunch of crooks. The word after their power outtage was that someone had it in for them & had done it to teach them a lesson. Seems the list of culprits is very long!! The muppets will hopefully get what is due to them one day with a welcome appearance on TV:thumb:

9/10 mesh customers say they would never buy from them again!

Reaction score
Hi welcome onboard HGV2 sorry to hear you are another victim of the muppets, they seem to be getting even more outrageous in the treatment of their customers lately.

Perhaps they think they are untouchable, anyway like you say its only a matter of time before they get thier momet of infamy on TV.

all the best G

Reaction score
muppets r just puppet muppets

llcoolg said:
Hi welcome onboard HGV2 sorry to hear you are another victim of the muppets, they seem to be getting even more outrageous in the treatment of their customers lately.

Perhaps they think they are untouchable, anyway like you say its only a matter of time before they get thier momet of infamy on TV.

all the best G
Hi llcoolg, i may be a victim but i know more than the muppets realise, in fact once i was able to baffle the engineer with more knowledge than he had. I to go on missions deep in to enemy country and post on other websites to see how the look at the crap muppets from brent!

Murdoch has brought me up to date with things, i know him through a friend of a friend. The email he sent was only 19 pages long:eek:

So ready to do battle:thumb:

Reaction score
short story

only 19 pages eh!? he's getting lazy lol!

I know wot ur saying about their engneers, the one i spoke to could hardly speak english and promptl changed the subject when i mentioned clock speeds and pixelpiplines.

You might appreciate this one tho, i phoned up to find out why it was taking so long for them to repair my system. I was told that the graphics card overheating problem was "corrupting other components".
i would love to know how that works

Have MESH developed hardware viruses lol?!

Reaction score
the muppets claim another victim

Looks like we may have a new mesh victim in brummie786:(
Have a look through the postings to make your mind up about the sort of service you may well be getting from mesh, sorry it's all bad news concering the muppets of mesh!

Last edited:
Reaction score
9 out of 10 owners say mesh r crap

See the muppets are advertising world cup offers, presume their will be an own goal somewhere?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Question