A Problem with MESH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
muckshifter said:
Hey, great sales pitch Ady ... :thumb:

how about we sweeten the pot a little ... If you join our "happy" band of crunchers, I promise I won't delete this thread.
laughingsmiley.gif

* only kidding, well maybe ... *
I use a mesh pc & it works fine, well only as i do all repairs myself :rolleyes:
As for murdoch his pc is as troublesome as he is, i think he got the mesh pc built by the work experience boy, it's had more home vists than the local district nurse!!! Oh and the fact he seems to work 24/7!!

Reaction score
feckit said:
I use a mesh pc & it works fine, well only as i do all repairs myself :rolleyes: As for murdoch his pc is as troublesome as he is, i think he got the mesh pc built by the work experience boy, it's had more home vists than the local district nurse!!! Oh and the fact he seems to work 24/7!!
Arrgh thanks for that feckit, nice to tell everyone we know each other from days gone by when you lived in deepest rural somerset & worked for me:rolleyes: Always saw myself as a good boss, not!!!

Reaction score
Adywebb said:
laughingsmiley.gif
- Indeed, its an absolute disgrace - be assured I will bring it up at the next board meeting ;)
Is that a board meeting or a boring meeting:confused:

Reaction score
Hi corgnsuz :)

I do hope you read this corgnsuz.
Welcome to the best computer forum !!!!!!! :)
I have followed your all too common tale of your nightmare experience of Mesh Customer Service on "another forum". You will get a more sympathetic response here and some assistance aswell.

Together we can make a difference !!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumb:
Best Wishes,
MeshVictim :)

Reaction score
muppets chief puppet

I see that the muppets chief puppet Davey moves fast on the muppets own run forum when their is a problem, but then again the muppets chief puppet needs to be see to care, which any meshvictim knows they dont!!

Once they have your money they dont care!!!

Reaction score
mesh still offer a very poor service

The muppets seem to be me getting a few posts on how good they are on some other well known forums (mostly mesh owned or those who don't want to loose the mesh advertising revenue!). If your new to this forum I like others are after mesh computers aka the muppets to provide the level of care to their customers that they should do.

If they did provide decent builds, customer service & support them i would be a very happy person, until this happens i shall campain through this forum & others (if i'm allowed to mention meshs crap service) to hope mesh change their ways.

If you need help or advise please post here.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Troubled said:
Wow

After reading all the postings on this website about Mesh computers, I feel inspired! I too have had extreme problems with this company and I want to do something about it.

Please feel free to contact me about all your issues. I agree that they should indeed be reported to trading standards, for many reasons. Not least the platant attempts to make money out of their clients by keeping you on hold for what I've found is an average of 22 minutes per call.

I plan to collate complaints from as many people as possible and take them on mass to, Trading standards and watch dog, in an attempt to get compensation for our problems and to force mesh to improve their operating practices and customer service. It's my experience that professional organisations listen when they recieved 10 complaints at once, rather than 10 complaints over time.

Lets get together and make a difference. You can email me on (e-mail address removed)

Many thanks
Troubled,
You can sign me up to your campaign. In summary I've had my laptop sent back to MESH 4 times now for repair. The first time (on delivery) it had a faulty keyboard which was repaired. But the last three times there has been a problem with the built in screen which I have a letter from Mobile-support who repair for MESH refer to as an "alleged" fault. Anyhow the screen problem has NOT been repaired and the latest is MESH are delaying me returning the computer to them for a 5th time saying they want me to wait until they send me a letter. MESH imo have totally disgraceful customer service. I, for one and I hope the thousands I have warned about mESH, will never buy a MESH again. My details are in the e-mail to you!

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
COGNITO

You just earned yourself a two week ban ... spam the forums like that again and I'll make it a permanent ban.

:mad:

edit by Ian: I have removed todays posts cognito, there was no reason to spam the forums like that with 10 posts.

Reaction score
PLEASE post within the forum rules

Please can those who post here do so responsibly, we are allowed to post are views about mesh here & voice our concerns more than other forums, but please do so within the rules of the forum.

Sending spam to the forum will as it has happened only pee off the those who run & administer the forum. Lets all learn from this and understand that we must act properly. Congnito we look forward to reading your posts again in 2 weeks time.

Kind regards Murdoch.;)

Reaction score
What was Spam about it ?

Cognito's message above (or have I missed the point somewhere ) did not seem like Spam to me.

Spam
Posting of unsolicited messages on the forum to advertise your services are not acceptable. If you post spam, your post will be deleted

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
edit by Ian: I have removed todays posts cognito, there was no reason to spam the forums like that with 10 posts.
We stoped him before there were any more ... I used the post above here as an example, all were in relation to Mesh and another PC company.

As Ian said ... the other posts have been deleted. ;)

Reaction score
Hi COGNITO :)

I agree with murdoch's post, we are indeed blessed with having this excellent forum which is free from the influence of Mesh and as far as I can see any other computer retailer. Having said that I can fully understand the nightmare you must be going through with Mesh, the most disreputable company with which I have ever had the misfortune to do business. It is not just the way Mesh treat their customers with such utter contempt either, it is the suspicion that you may have been misled into buying from Mesh by reviews in some computer magazines which may have a dubious relationship with Mesh as a result of the advertising revenue they receive from them. Then of course, there is "another forum" which is connected to one of these magazines. If you post your problems with Mesh there, you get responses from Mesh Zealots and The Forum Editor which could have been drafted by a Mesh Public Relations Officer and of course Davey will chip in to give the impression that Mesh care about their customers with problems. It is all totally unacceptable, but seems to just go on and on. Perfectly normal sensible decent people, like you COGNITO, are driven to despair by this most disreputable company and some of the saddest cases are young people like the initiator of this thread, scappy. So again I apologise for my impertinence, but I implore The Great and The Good, The Forum Editor, Moderators and Mesh Victims like nottsfedup to help bring this disgraceful state of affairs to an end by ringing the senior managers at Brent Trading Standards to convince them that now is the time to take action against Mesh Computers.

Phone: 020 8937 5555 then Option 2 for Brent Trading Standards Reception and ask for ...

John Taylor - Director of Trading Standards

Martin Grout - Deputy Director (Manager Legal Process)

Bill Bilon - Deputy Director (Manager Development & Support Team)

Charles Speed (Manager Overall Responsibility for Mesh)

Paula Anderson who drew the short straw (Mesh Home Authority Officer)

Email: (e-mail address removed) entitled Re: Mesh Computers

Letter: Re: Mesh Computers, Brent Trading Standards, Quality House, 249 Willesden Lane, Willesden, London, NW2 5JH.

Look forward to having you back in two weeks time COGNITO,
Together we can make a difference !!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumb:
Regards,
MeshVictim :)

Last edited:
Reaction score
sleep well & dont have nightmares

Lets try to remember that we are here helping others regarding mesh computers. Thanks for the names, addresses & phone numbers MeshVictim.

And lets remember sleep well at night, dont have nightmares & remember a mesh pc works for a few months & not for life:rolleyes:

Reaction score
Looks like Davey and MESH life is getting a little harder on other previously MESH infested forums.......;)

How was your hols meshvictim? Did you have a wee dram or two?

Is the welsh chick on big brother, and example of what you were talkin about!?

Reaction score
r mesh still crap, of course they are

llcoolg said:
Looks like Davey and MESH life is getting a little harder on other previously MESH infested forums.......;)
Been busy working so have not looked recently, has the poo been hitting the fan more:rolleyes:

Reaction score
lets just say that someone has been laying down cover fire for cognito....
user.gif

Gandalf and co have been out in force tho
laughingsmiley.gif

Reaction score
be carefull of friendly fire

llcoolg said:
lets just say that someone has been laying down cover fire for cognito....
user.gif

Gandalf and co have been out in force tho
laughingsmiley.gif
Just remember some of those out their are "friendlies":rolleyes:
Gandalf is possibly the muppets chief puppet in the magical davey!!

Reaction score
Quick draw Davey mcGraw

Well taking a little look at the time stamps on the postings on that forum by said frendlies, may suggest your right there murdoch:)

Reaction score
not me

llcoolg said:
Well taking a little look at the time stamps on the postings on that forum by said frendlies, may suggest your right there murdoch:)
Sorry llcoolg, can't take the credit for what you say, i'm only a member of one forum & it's this one here. Mainly as i got a life ban from a well known one back in Dec05 or Jan06 for making comments that someone seemed not to like about a well known & respected, (so i'm told) pc company or was it that the company spends a lot advertising with the 3rd rate forum and they did not want to upset their masters:rolleyes:

I wish i did know the person or persons as they would be on my christmas card list!!!

Last edited:
Reaction score
llcoolg said:
LOL its ok i think i might have an idea who it is....
Just focus on the fact that this is why forums like this offer an impartial view & advice and are seen as being of better value than others that have to, for commercial reasons back away from criticism of some pc companies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Question