Networks and MM2

John Kelly

Hello Pratt,

WHO ARE YOU TALKING TO PRATT???

Jack said:
I do not care if Microsoft knows who I am. What are they going to do about
it? I haven't done anything illegal. We don't follow Johhny laws here in
the US. And we don't make Johnny threats here either.

Jake

John Kelly

Hello Pratt,

WHO ARE YOU TALKING TO PRATT???

Jack said:
Constable John Kelly discovers an extreme pornographic site and warns the
public!

http://www.nbc.com/The_Apprentice/

Cheers
Jack

Newsgroups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.moviemaker
Subject: Extreme Pornographic Material
From: "John Kelly" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 04 Mar 2004 17:24:21 GMT

Hi there,

I thought I had seen a posting similar to this elsewhere...still
can't remember
if it was in this newsgroup or not. So, I checked up on it. The
video referred
to is of an EXTREME PORNOGRAPHIC NATURE in every way possible.
Whilst someone
is bound to say that by bringing it to every ones attention I am
encouraging
them to go take a look, I believe it is far more responsible to
warn parents or
those of a sensitive nature to stay away from it.

If I was still a serving Police Officer I would take great pleasure
in bringing
these sort of people before the courts.

I hope that Microsoft will see my comments and delete this entire
thread.

John Kelly

Hello Pratt,

WHO ARE YOU TALKING TO PRATT???

Jack said:
He will not answer a question when challenged. His ranting is a way of
getting people to go away. It is either his way or no way.

Good try though...

Jack

John Kelly

Hello Pratt,

WHO ARE YOU TALKING TO PRATT???

Jack said:
My gosh, it seems we have a misogynist in the group. I've heard of them. Do
they all shout and scream like that?

Jack

John Kelly

Hello Pratt,

WHO ARE YOU TALKING TO PRATT???

Jack said:
Oh no Johnny, you aren't going to complain to Microsoft again like you
did the last time are you?

Jake

John Kelly

Hello Pratt,

WHO ARE YOU TALKING TO PRATT???

Dr. Watson said:
WOW! A dynamic IP address assigned by an ISP's DHCP
server to one of its dialup clients. Amazing detective
work. Are you going to tell us how you did it? Or will
we have to wait to read your next book?

John Kelly

Hello Pratt,

WHO ARE YOU TALKING TO PRATT???

Jack said:
Now Johnny, it's not nice to call people names. That's what got you in
trouble last time. Don't your remember?

Jake

John Kelly

Hay Jack, what sort of pratt are you...yeah,,, the sort that likes to talk
to an imaginary audience......PRATT