Muckshifter

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
Good luck with the results. Should not have long to wait as they move pretty neatly once they get started. It is getting into the starting gate that takes the longest time.

What ward you in ? Me driving takes me to the pool occasionaly and I sometimes have spare time.

happywave.gif

Last edited:

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
just a quick note ...

Should not have long to wait as they move pretty neatly once they get started
yous ain't wrong there ... had visit by same Doc before 9 this mornin ... :thumb:

Confirmed something is there, but, still not sure what, in for a few days yet to let the more knowledgeable take a look-see, then discus their findings/options/experiments ... ;)

I'm happer though, the wait for the scan was murder. :lol:

TTFN
:wave:

Reaction score
Great to hear you have had the scan Muckshifter.:thumb:
Waiting around for so long can be frustrating.
I'm sure those in the know will let you know what is happening in the next few days.

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Good to hear the scan's over Neil :)

Was it an MRI scan? That's the really noisy one as I recall. I think I've had every scan there is at some stage or other.

Well good luck on the result, and best wishes to you Squire :)

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
I'm going home ....

Well, that was quicker than a blink in the eye, now I know why they have a good rep round here .... me consultant has just filled me in on everything. Hey, and I had a nice dinner too. :D

Nitty gritty is, Tumor on C1/C2 the worsts spot you don't want, however, it only a little bugger ... we/they are going to play a little waiting game, at the moment I'm back to my "normal" phyisical self, yeah, well I will be when I go home tomorrow, sysptoms seem to have gone ... one more scan, then off home, they need this bed more than I do. :nod:

If I get a repeat of symptoms before planned monthly scans, then, in on the next hospital-hopper-bus, but apart from that, they is gonna send me in for regular scans, which, can be done @ Southport ... :lol:

I do really feel quite releived, not knowing before quite what to expect, I'm actually quite jolly ... or is that the meds I just had with dinner?

Tony, yep, it was one of them noisy MRI ones, I've had a few, being quite deaf these days helps, and with the lack of sleep I think I may have dosed off at one point. ;)

Thanks all for being here and taking time to talk, moral booster works wonders ...

TTFN

:wave:

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Great news Neil :nod: I bet you'll be glad to be back home :D

Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score
I speak for all of the site Neil ...we are your strength and light m8 :)

gabriella

Sunflower Queen
Reaction score
Lovely to hear you will be going home. Take it steady, take lots of rest and remember we love you loads :)

Gabz xx

Reaction score
Hey Neil :D
Kind of glad I just heard of Your plight today and it is mostly sorted.
I am very pleased it all worked out well.
Your always in My thoughts and prayers. James

Reaction score
Now! You take your time, plenty of rest plenty and good luck Neil!:nod: :wave:

cirianz

Chatter Box
Reaction score
:) I am so glad your symptoms are gone and you are able to go home :) *hugs*
And you look after yourself and eat your greens and take your pills or whatever and p1ss them off by being annoyingly healthy and outliving the lot of them :nod:
Love you *hugs*

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Good news :)

The news must come as a great deal of mental relief.

Now treat yourself to something extragavent, like a nice big juicy steak :thumb:

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
Morning Mucks, yay! You see...? The machinations of our Escape Committee has been working hard behind the scenes. I said that we'd "spring" you didn't I... heh, heh, heh... those medics were putty in our hands...isn't that right Feckit!! :lol:

Safe journey home Neil, hope you continue to feel lots better, and PLEASE don't go slipping on the ice. Take care :D :wave:

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Good news Muck's..Just keep them scan thingies regular dy'a hear..:nod:

Ask a Question