Muckshifter

Reaction score
Hi Muckshifter.

Good to read that you are back home and enjoying the freedom of your own place,do take care and dont`t drink to much coffee.
Keep well.
historian

Reaction score
Hi Muckshifter,

Great to here that you are back at home now, you have been missed by all of us on the PC Review,

Take care of your self mate.

Regards,

Wiz

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
PC Review now seems "normal" again, seeing Muckshifter's name popping up in lots of threads :D

We really should have a welcome-back PC Review party, bouncy castle, BBQ and some general high-jinks, now wouldn't that be fun? If you don't quite feel up to bouncing, etc., you can sit it out on the throne of honour and supervise... with your trigger finger poised on the ban-button, in case things get out of hand :lol:

So, can we break-out the party-poppers and all that stuff? And as it's Crazylegs' birthday, we could have cake too! (The candles would help keep us warm in this chilly weather :D )

Reaction score
Taffycat said:
bouncy castle

woohoo1.gif
Can I go first please..???:p

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
Yup, things is back to normal ... have used me Ban button, deleted some spam and answered some general enquiries. Not sure about bouncies, will let you all play on that.

:lol:

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
feckit said:
You were right TC, he takes that button where ever he goes!:rolleyes:

Pssst! Feckit, I've managed to get secretly filmed footage of the ban button in action... look at this...
BanButton2.gif

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
Taffycat said:
Pssst! Feckit, I've managed to get secretly filmed footage of the ban button in action... look at this...
BanButton2.gif

So thats why I ain't been able to get on line lately. It wern't the snow it were the ban button.

:p

Glad your back in action Muck's .

happywave.gif

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
Rush said:
Pm that address for makie m8 or else
happywave.gif
oops, just seen this ... :blush:

Have 'em on me Rush, save the postage ... :thumb:

:bow:

Reaction score
Good to see you have still got your sense of humour, wire cutters indeed to unlock a scanner

Ask a Question