Muckshifter

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
As a few of you have noticed, Mucks hasn't been on the site for the last few weeks and we've all missed his company.

The mods heard from him today, and he has been in hospital for the last few weeks - making a general nuisance of himself by the sounds of it ;) He is in good spirits and asked me to post here to let you folks know that he is still around and will try and check in tomorrow on one of the hospital PCs :thumb:

All the best to a speedy recovery Neil :nod:

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
Robin-1.gif

I think we should convene a meeting of the PC Review Escape Committee to 'spring' Mucks from the hospital. ;) Please bring your own spades and tunnelling equipment... Come on gang, the Crunch-Meister needs us!! :nod: :D

All the best to you Mucks, hope you will feel lots better very soon. :wave:

nivrip

Yorkshire Cruncher
Reaction score
All the best for a speedy return to normal activities, Mucks

Hope you'll soon be back to your normal self.
:nod:

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Hope you get well soon Neil. :)

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
Aye have a speedy recovery mate. Which is worse the illness or pc withdrawl syndrome ?

nod.gif

Reaction score
Come on me old mucker we all miss you here.:nod:

A speedy recovery to you mate.;)

As always Viv. :thumb:

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Thought it was a bit quiet round here..:D

No mutterings of "be off with ya", "or your gonna get a ban next time you know that don'tcha"

Hope your feelling better Muck's..:nod:

BigJay

Kingsize Crunchie
Reaction score
Ian Cunningham said:
making a general nuisance of himself by the sounds of it ;)

I should bloody hope so!

Get well soon, me 'ole mucka
happywave.gif

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
Wishing you all the best for a speedy recovery.
nod.gif
Missing you as well. :(

Everyone has realised that you made the most noise on PC Review.:D

I am dedicating a joke in your honour from my humorous thread here.

Harold was an old man who was sick and in the hospital. There was one young nurse that just drove him crazy. Every time she came in, she would talk to him like he was a little child. She would say in a patronizing tone of voice, "And how are we doing this morning, or are we ready for a bath, or are we hungry?"

Old Harold had had enough of this particular nurse. One day, Old Harold had breakfast, pulled the juice off the tray, and put it on his bed side stand. He had been given a urine bottle to fill for testing.
The juice was apple juice. So .. you know where the juice went! The nurse came in a little later, picked up the urine bottle and looked at it. "My, but it seems we are a little cloudy today ."

At this, Old Harold snatched the bottle out of her hand, popped off the top, and drank it down, saying, "Well, I'll run it through again. Maybe I can filter it better this time."

The nurse fainted.....Old Harold just smiled!

cirianz

Chatter Box
Reaction score
Big squishy hugs :D

Now, get well soon you old bugga or I'll have to come on in there & turf you out myself
nod.gif

:p;):p

Adywebb

Growing old....
Reaction score
Best wishes for a full and speedy recovery Mucks :nod:

......and give those Doctors and Nurses hell :D

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
Hello all ... :wave:

Nice to finally find a PC I can use, could not get a spare lappie, not for the want of trying ... man, I didn't think I'd miss you lot, but hospital is 1% doctor activity & 99% boredom. ;)

No need for any escape committee TC, I just err, go where I like ... mind you, the theater staff were a little surprised in the Southport Hotel err, Hospital. :D

Three weeks in Hospital, but only just got to the right one 2 days ago, Walton Neural Center Liverpool, I got lost on the system, :rolleyes: no, don't send any flower, couple bottles of Mackison would be better, Guinness will do. :nod:

Waiting for another MRI scan, 3rd one, for Doc's to look at, the official term I have been given is "A White Blob" on the spine nape of neck, although yesterday afternoon my "team" of docs head honcho did mention the word "tumor" (possible tumor to be precise) he gotta cover everything I suppose ... first things first, need new scan.

Symptoms are fun however, the whole of the left side of my body has gone numb, I can draw a line down the front and back fortunately face is not affected but testes & penis are, can still use everything, no lost of power in limbs, just all numb like the dentist's needle. :lol:

Got some new drugs too, and more drugs to combat the side effects of the first drugs ... this is good ... wheee, thud!

Will pop in from time to time and try & keep you all updated. :thumb:

Thanks all for your good wishes ... TTFN

Mucks

:user:

Reaction score
muckshifter said:
no, don't send any flower, couple bottles of Mackison would be better, Guinness will do. :nod:

Their i was just about to ring interflora and get you a nice big bunch of flowers to keep you company!;)
Now what does the info on the bottle of medication say - avoid alcohol??

Seriously Muckshifter hope all goes OK & your definitely being missed here!:thumb:

Last edited:

Ask a Question