New Pad New Life

Reaction score
I wish I could have broadband speeds like that I just get about 20Mb/s download speed.

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Just for comparisons sake, this is me in the nations capital city, not too clever eh?

speedtest22.JPG

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
I thought I'd replied to this thread.... :blush:

That a cracking view AB. :thumb:

EvanDavis

Silly Fool
Reaction score
This is what I got at the airport in Cape Town, yet at my parents house we were lucky to see 3 Mbps.

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
This is what I got at the airport in Cape Town, yet at my parents house we were lucky to see 3 Mbps.

Leave home and camp out at the airport.:lol:

Take a leaf out of this guys book, instead of trying to get out you'd need to try getting and staying in though.

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
Just for comparisons sake, this is me in the nations capital city, not too clever eh?

View attachment 10485

Yer upload speed is faster than the download speed of 75% of the population and yer still complaining :rolleyes:
Bleedin suffeners all you do is spend 75% of the taxmans loot on yer selves and moan moan moan. Wussies the lot of yus. :p

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Yer upload speed is faster than the download speed of 75% of the population and yer still complaining :rolleyes:
Bleedin suffeners all you do is spend 75% of the taxmans loot on yer selves and moan moan moan. Wussies the lot of yus. :p

Well actually it's not common knowledge but all of us who reside south of Watford are in fact the rightful ruling class and are stinking rich. And to keep you northern plebs in order we have to bemoan our own circumstances so you won't feel quite so bad about your pitiful lot.

So remember, minion, to tug your forelock and bow from the waist whenever you encounter my presence and remember to know your place.

Thank you, that will be all, dismissed.

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
That's a fantastic view. :thumb:

Hope I made the right choice. I could have had garages and extra rooms and no view elswhere but went for the view and all the problems I will have trying to make bike shelters etc.
My thinking at least if I am skint and have difficulty getting around I can sit and look at the view.

:rolleyes:

Reaction score
Yes I think you picked the right place and obviously so does Mr Spooky. I wish you all the luck in your new Pad.:thumb:

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
What a disappointment !!

I remembered that Tenby had a great fish and chip shop from when I was house hunting. As the sun was shining yesterday with a clear sky I thought, why not pop over to Tenby, only 6 miles away, get some super fish and chips and take some pics of the sunset over the ocean.

Well the chip shop was shut till February. I stood on the cliff top looking left and no sunset,

F8MMiCU.jpg

an looking right,

XSdys6k.jpg

the blooming curve of the bay gets in the way. A whole half hour of me life just frittered away on a goose chase.

:lol:

Click on th epics for full size.

Reaction score
That was the most important bit the cat flap for the cat. Did the same thing here when we moved in a dog flap for the dogs. Got to say what cracking view from your bedroom. The rest of the house will take a while for you to sort out don't worry about it, do it room a a time eventually everything will fall into place. Things that you thought you needed and now find actually you don't there is always a boot sale. We have been in this bungalow for 5 years and we are still finding things we don't need it is ether a jumble sale or in the loft or the dustbin. And be strict with your self and only keep what you need and do not hold onto things that you really have no use for. Good luck to during your settling in period.:nod:

Ask a Question