Music. What are you listening to right now?

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
When David Bowie found that Lady Stardust had given him some sort of fame he decided he needed a bigger touring van so he bought a new bigger one. My mate Roy bought his old van, an orange Bedford which was the same shape and size as a Ford Transit. It had messages written just inside the rear doors such as 'We Love you David'.

That's a pretty cool claim to fame! :cool:

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score

Thanks for that Urmas. I am thinking of going to the jaanipidu in Bradford if I can get someone to look after me cat.
breakfast.gif

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
That reminds me of how much I used to enjoy playing Assassins Creed Black Flag... I loved nothing better than sailing the seas singing along to the shanties :thumb:

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Black Flag is the only Assassins Creed game I've vaguely enjoyed, just started playing it again.

And now for something completely different (well, different for me anyway):

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
And another one which I'm surprised I've chosen. This is a track written by Rogers & Hammerstein for the soundtrack to a fifties fillum 'The King and I'

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Here is the entire soundtrack:

That's what I started with then rather than post the whole thing I searched for an individual track.

I watched the film some years ago and enjoyed it. The soundtrack is not available on vinyl so I will probably buy a CD or FLAC/WAV download.

Ask a Question