If you like chocolate you are bound to like this artist!

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
This is my latest review on Melody Gardot's last album entitled - My one and only thrill

Excerpts from the review:

"Melody Gardot has a hauntingly beautiful voice and she sure knows how to express her work in the most melodious way, her style which is a combination of Pop, Folk, Jazz, Gypsy Jazz, Viennese Waltzes, Washboard Blues, and Bluegrass with hints of samba is most unique. She gravitates towards blues not because she is a blues singer but because of the sheer emotions she is able to put into her songs. Just like the melody itself, Melody does not restrict herself to a single genre, she crosses from one genre to another in the same song which will basically make her work very appealing to most listeners irrespective of which genre they belong to. She comes through like a breath of fresh air in the world of polluted music."

"Melody was asked by an interviewer “You are very young at 24, what is the greatest lesson life has taught you thus far? Her response was, “The greatest joy that any of us will ever experience is from serving others, so when you serve others and then you serve yourself your life is enriched” Melody is serving her best to you in the shape of enchanting music and that too on a silver platter, should you not acknowledge her gift by giving her a listen? Quoting the very words from a very dear friend who I share the love of music with “If chocolate could be heard, rather than tasted........it would sound like Melody Gardot!”

To read the full review go
here

Have attached 5 of her songs from the same album to give you an idea of why I referred to chocolate when mentioning about her.

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
As you know, I am a huge fan of Melody Gardot - thank you for writing such a beautiful review! :)

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
Your feedback is very much appreciated. Thank you very much for introducing her to me and sending her album to me as a gift.
bowdown.gif

Ask a Question