Music. What are you listening to right now?

Ad

Advertisements

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Loving this at the moment. :thumb:

Also, as a bonus, this girls got some serious talent.

EvanDavis

Silly Fool
Reaction score
Never really been a fan of Lady Gaga, but after watching her perform with Metallica I think I might be, oh and she might have just opened up a new genre for herself.

EvanDavis

Silly Fool
Reaction score
We all watched Susan Boyle do her version of Elaine Paige " I dreamed a dream ", but in my minds Lea Salonga's version is a million times better....

Reaction score
Yuja Wang is absolutely FANBLODYTASTIC. My Mother was a piano teacher and my father was an organist and they tried to teach me to play but in those days Dyslexia was not recognised and I was not able to do it and they couldn't understand why I was not able. I love music and both of my children play my son is a Trumpet/ Cornet and now conducts Brass Bands and my Daughter plays the euphonium both into Brass Bands.

Reaction score
I am listening to David Guetta & Showtek - Sun Goes Down ft. MAGIC! & Sonny Wilson (Tom & Jame Remix) while preparing for my workout.

Ad

Advertisements

nivrip

Yorkshire Cruncher
Reaction score

Always liked this whole album. Just found it to be so different. :)

Ask a Question