Music. What are you listening to right now?

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score

From the comments,

Nurit Limor1 year ago
it is a song written by idan raichel from israel. there are some phrases from the song of songs, about the girl seeking for her lover. its an incredible version. Idan"s is not less so.
hinach yafa, means you are beautiful, by love, my bride, i"ll bring you to my mothers house, to my bed

Lior Shmarya2 years ago
It's a Israeli love song (In Hebrew) by Idan Raichel -
Amazing Preformance- Love from Israel !

Last edited:

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score

Beautiful Tango, take me by the hand
Beautiful Tango, until you make me dance
How sweet it can be if you make me dance?
How long will it last, baby if we dance?

Come to the, come to the world
Come to the, come to the world
And baby let me show you things
Cause time is running and we can loose,
Baby come and dance we gonna make it threw
Cause we've got time
Yes we've got time

Beautiful stranger, don't want to know your name
Beautiful stranger, just want to take your hand
How sweet it can be if you make me dance?
How long will it last, baby if we dance?

Come to the place where the skin speaks
A secret words in Spanish
Where the night turns out the lights of day

For us to show some courage

So don't go if you wanna know
Don't go if you don't know
Don't go, if you wanna know
Don't go, don't go, don't go

Beautiful stranger, take me by the hand
Make me dance all night
I wanna take the chance
I love the way you move
And the way you put your hands on my hips
Are moving while you take it slow
Makes me feel like I'm on a river flow
Cause we've got time
And yes we've got time

Beautiful stranger, I wanna loose my mind
Beautiful stranger, in the depth of your eyes
Beautiful stranger, oh oh oh oh
I remember,I remember, I remember,your

Sweet music, sweet sweet sweet music, sweet music rising

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
Barcelona Gipsy Klezmer Orchestra was a project founded by clarinetist Robindro Nikolic and accordionist Mattia Schirosa. The project existed from year 2012 - 2015 creating great success while performing in Barcelona and most European countries. The last concert of Barcelona Gipsy Klezmer Orchestra was performed at Vienna KLEZMORE festival on the 8th of November 2015.

Barcelona Gipsy Klezmer Orchestra were

Sandra Sangiao (Vocals - Catalunya)
Robindro Nikolic (Clarinet - Serbia/India)
Mattia Schirosa (Accordeon - Italy)
Julien Chanal (Guitar - France)
Ivan Kovacevic (Double Bass - Serbia)
Stelios Togias (Percussion - Greece)

Vroni Schnattinger (Violin - Germany)

This song is a tribute to one of the greatest Romani songs, sung by some of the greatest singers of all times. In some way , it is our inspiration for entering into the mystical world of the gipsies.
Lyrics are written by Žarko Jovanović in Romani language, in the year 1949, but the melody already existed among Romani people of Serbia, Bulgaria and Romania. Some say that the original melody was of a love song and that it was known during the twenties of the last century and that Žarko Jovanović adopted it and wrote lyrics of his own dedicated to Roma people. It tells about the atrocities they suffered during World War II, and about the rise of Roma people that is about to come. It was adopted as the Romani national anthem at the first world congress of Roma people in 1971 in London.

ALEXANDRU CHIHAI11 months ago
``ĐELEM, ĐELEM`` is a romani mondo - anthem ``OPRE ROMA`` composed by Žarko Jovanović YUGOSLAVIA (1949) & ``ĐELEM, ĐELEM`` - Olivera Katarina ``Skupljaći Perja`` Special Grand Prize (!) CANNES - FILM FESTIVAL, ``I Even Met Happy Gypsies `` 1967 * YUGOSLAVIA * Platinum - Anthem * BELGRADE - TELEVISION (1969) In 1967 year Cannes Film Festival it was nominated for the Palme d'Or and won the Special Grand Prize of the Jury and the ”FIPRESCI” Prize. The film was nominated for the 1967 Academy Award for Best Foreign Language Film (1968) and for the Golden Globe Award for Best Foreign Language Film.

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score

Diti M1 year ago (edited)
This is the famous Albanian song "O Lule Lule" (O flower, flower). This is an old Albanian song that was transmitted from generation to generations by the Arbereshe community in Italy, which emigrated 600 years ago from Albania (mostly from territories in today Greece, and settled in Sicily and South Italy (Calabria region mostly). This massive exodus happened right after Ottomans invaded Albania. The lyrics of the song are in the Albanian language. Old Albanian language, but still very close, not different at all from modern Albanian language. It is amazing how they have preserved Albanian language and traditions untouched for such a long time. This is an undisputable proof, how much Albanians love their country, and the pride they find in being Albanians.

Ask a Question