Music. What are you listening to right now?

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score

The animation is from an estonian cartoon from 1980 called Suur Töll. And it is based on an estonian folk tale.

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score

Estonian witch music.
th_run-around-smiley.gif

Reaction score
Just finished looking at and listening to the songs and music of Estonia brought tears to my eyes,( yes I know I am a sentimental old bar steward) but seeing a country so proud of its music and traditions was really wonderful and that goes for the music. Thanks for that uncle Urmas that rejuvenated my faith in the human race.:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::bow::bow::bow::bow:

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score

From the comments,

Marz ChicChan8 months ago (edited)
I love this song! but that is not the songs name, Artist: Bebe Song: Siempre me quedara (which means "I will always have")

Dayani Lazo3 months ago
Stanley Okazaki the song isn't about cocaine it's actually about an abortion she had and how she misses her unborn child

Marrian St James8 months ago
This song is Siempre me quedara , not cocaine.

Lorena Fernanda5 days ago
Siempre me quedara in the context of this song means 'it will always stay with me' (she sings about her baby miscarriage) I will always stay is: Siempre me quedare instead of quedara. Quedara in this context means that it will ' always stay to be with her' ❤

:cool:

Ask a Question