Love at first site?

Reaction score
let us hear both sides of the story indepedently no confirring!!!!

there is always two sides to a story!

this will be interesting!:)

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
Ha ha! Ok, here goes...

We met through a mutual friend during our first year at uni (with whom we'd both be living in our second year). We didn't ever get talking until an ice-skating trip in March 2003, where we were talking to eachother and no-one else the whole night! I've never clicked so much with anyone before; we were instantly best friends and I felt like I'd known him my whole life!
After that, we were together after a matter of weeks, and in September that year we moved in to a flat with two mates. Now we're living in our own flat, and things just keep getting better! :D

Reaction score
Wish you the very best then...

But I've been thinking and I think I'd rather be with a best friend for the rest of my life than a lover-on-first-sight.

I used to dream about two lonely people, we were strangers in the night, up to the moment when we said or first hello, little did we know, love was just a glance away, a warm embracing dance away.... and ever since that night, we've been together, lovers at first sight, in love forever...
sigh...

But know I think it just can't be. Then I get optimistic and say: why not...

siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh

Reaction score
erebon said:
I think I'd rather be with a best friend for the rest of my life than a lover-on-first-sight.
yes i agree with you friendship is very great, its definetly the building block for a long term situation! A good solid friendship will allow both parties involved the time to open up!

Reaction score
Sexy Bex said:
Ha ha! Ok, here goes...

We met through a mutual friend during our first year at uni (with whom we'd both be living in our second year). We didn't ever get talking until an ice-skating trip in March 2003, where we were talking to eachother and no-one else the whole night! I've never clicked so much with anyone before; we were instantly best friends and I felt like I'd known him my whole life!
After that, we were together after a matter of weeks, and in September that year we moved in to a flat with two mates. Now we're living in our own flat, and things just keep getting better! :D

That sounds very nice.
well everyone at pcreview will be expecting an invitation, to your wedding of course.:)
so dont let us down!

:)

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
Ha ha! We'll see ;)

I want to hear Ian's version...!

Reaction score
awwwwwwwwwww that's cute :D hehehehe

Nice one, you sound enthuiastic about it still, that's such a good thing to read :D

Ask a Question