XBOX 360 Wireless Controllers

Reaction score
Hello,

I have explored many options for these controllers, I have heard that I do not need XBOX for PC for a PC application standard XBOX controller will do. I want to run 2 wireless controllers for one Windows PC, can I just buy the controllers & download drivers & software from Microsoft or XBOX, will the controllers respond to these downloads on their own. Do I need an Elite to make this work? Please Advise on all equipment needed.

Thanks,

BT60

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Reaction score
Thanks, So I need a reciever for both wireless controllers? If I buy 2 XBOX controllers for PC & and one charger that will do it? Please advise on the exact setup I need for a 2 controller wireless PC system..

BT60

Reaction score
Microsoft 120GB Hard Drive HDD for Xbox 360 black

Hello,

Will this work for the PC also.

Thanks,

BT60

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I'm not sure on the exact setup you'll need, so it may be worth reading the product infomation on the Microsoft website:

http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/gaming/productdetails.aspx?pid=090

If you're not fussed about the wireless feature, getting the wired USB version will be much cheaper and simpler.

Is there any reason you want to use the MS 120GB Hard drive for the PC? It's not designed to be connected to a PC - you'd need to take the unit to bits. There are much cheaper and easier ways of expanding your PC storage :).

Ask a Question