Women Drivers

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
Graphic description of difference between the sexes :D

Take a printout and show it to your Insurance company, maybe they will reconsider your case and the payout can be increased ;)

*With apologies to all women drivers on this forum*

Attachments

• garage.jpg
    garage.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 267
Reaction score
Quick update:

It's looking more and more likely that it will be a 50/50 claim

Because I cant prove exactly where she was at the time of impact I think we are both going to share the blame.

Also I recieved a letter from Atkins motorway Maintenance this morning they are claiming for the mandatory repairs to the barrier that I hit during the accident.

Now isn that why we pay road tax? For the repair and updating or our roads!

Oh this just keep on getting better and better :'(

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
TD, sorry to hear that mate, but I'll refer to my earlier posts that even when it seems really obvious whose fault it was, insurance claims never turn out as expected.

They key thing at the time of an accident is to try and get a witness.

If the claim goes 50/50, you'll probably lose your no claims bonus, which may be more than the sum you'll receive for your written-off motor.

The joys of motoring :)

Reaction score
U rite I've been told I probably will lose my no claims if it goes 50/50 however I have only been driving just 2months before the accident so the amount for the car was worth way way more.

My problem is with my premium goin up next year!

Cé lá Víe

Reaction score
My sister did the IAM driving test & passed it first time.
Now the owner of a sports car she just smiles at "White Van Man" and they let her through!

If you have a crash and your car insurance co want to give you less than the market value ask them for "like the like" (I think it's called?). This is how they source a car in roughly the same condition as the one you had a crash in. That way you don’t loose out.

Ask a Question