PC Build Advice

Reaction score

Hello everyone.
I recently came up with this and am going to purchase it today. However I'm kind of a noob and I'd like to ask around people who know their stuff. Could I come up with anything better/similar under the same budget? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Also, although I believe the list is pretty decent, if you think there's anything wrong with it please do state it and also tell why.

Thanks a lot and have a great one everybody.

Last edited:

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
If you can afford the extra few bucks, you could always get a smaller ssd for instance, the 3600 is stated to be available on 7th July. Apparently it has a 15 to 20 % boost over the 2600.

https://www.techradar.com/uk/news/amd-ryzen-3rd-generation

The 7nm Zen 2 architecture found in AMD Ryzen 3rd Generation processors not only allows AMD to lower TDP down to just 65W in the Ryzen 5 3600, but it also brings about a significant 15% improvement to IPC (instructions per clock) performance. This should see single core performance skyrocket, resulting in some of the best processors for gaming.

:cool:

Reaction score
The board is m.2 compatible why not get a Samsung Evo or similar for your boot drive and a standard sata III for storage

or better still other way round to help game loading times and access?

my two pennies worth ;)

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
Your graphics card requires 500w PSU, therefore you are not leaving much headroom for the rest of your system ... advise at least a 650w PSU.

:)

Ask a Question