Women Drivers

Reaction score
TriplexDread said:
All the above with 5 doors. The value was minimum they allow £1000

Cant remember the exact milage. As I said about 63k 64k

so the max you will get is £1000 but bearing in mind your model is hard to come by, dont take the first offer;) set a sum and go for it.:thumb:

Reaction score
A grand is fine, it cost me nowt it was given to me in the first place lol.
However only time will tell!

Reaction score
I guess you could replace it for £350 or £400 but take the money if you can and get something more your moneys worth!

Did she admit liability then, because if she did (which she shouldn't have done even if it was blatently her fault) she has made the case alot more easier!

p.s. tell your insurance company if she did!

Reaction score
Just found out she is disputing liability. Looks like a lot of forms are gonna have to be filled in :'(

I knew this would happen....

Reaction score
That sucks. It was OBVIOUSLY her bad yeah? What is she trying to say happened?? What car was she driving?

Reaction score
Oh MAN! Was hers written off?

At least she had 6 airbags and pre-tensioners... i doubt yours had the like...

Was she trying to be clever in it because you should need formal training to drive thee new cooper and cooper S they can do so much, when you know how...

Best of luck with the claim, you should win it hands down if it was obviously her fault mate - do you get a hire car? You should do... fully comp...

Reaction score
I dont knw wots gna happen. As far as car hire is concerned I'm in no rush to get in a car at the moment, it's knocked me sick to be honest. It was a fcking horrible experience.

I'm 35

cirianz

Chatter Box
Reaction score
Do get back in, the longer you leave it the worse it gets. After I broke my back (in a car accident) I was in hospital for 8 weeks so wasn't able to get 'back on the horse' so to speak.
I wasn't at all woried (well about getting back in cars anyway) at first and so was surprised to find, when i finaly got out of hospital, that I was scared sh*tless in the car. Kept having flashbacks too. Got used to it eventually & it went away except for the occasional adrenaline rush. I still get the creeps whenever the Hospital rescue helicopters fly over though, that'll put me right back in there.
Wish I had been able to get back in a car earlier though. Would've saved a lot of trouble.

It is horrible, & there'll be sounds and smells and thoughts that you'll never forget. But don't ever let the B*stards keep you down ;) You won. You're still here :D.

Reaction score
Yea I agree with every word you said, But as she denied responsibility i'm gona be waiting a while as it is.

Reaction score
Well you are covered 3rd party to drive any other private owned motor vehicle i would assume... check your policy document...

Also see about a hire car you sometimes get one with fully comp...

Reaction score
Yeah Tescos mentioned car hire, however as I said she has denied responsibility so I think the car hire company may have problems getting the money back from her insurance company, and that is why Tescos have not offered me anything yet.

Reaction score
OK quick update. Had a call from Tesco this morning. As we all know she denied responsibility (I knew that would happen) however the matter has been passed over to another department now I should hear within the next 5 - 7 days. Why you may ask, well she has told her cover company that I changed lanes in front of her and never gave her time to slow down (Yawn) I was approaching the lane from the slip road and entered with indicators on moved over and was there for at least 5 - 10 seconds before she hit me.

Sigh...

We shall see.

Reaction score
TriplexDread said:
OK quick update. Had a call from Tesco this morning. As we all know she denied responsibility (I knew that would happen) however the matter has been passed over to another department now I should hear within the next 5 - 7 days. Why you may ask, well she has told her cover company that I changed lanes in front of her and never gave her time to slow down (Yawn) I was approaching the lane from the slip road and entered with indicators on moved over and was there for at least 5 - 10 seconds before she hit me.

Sigh...

We shall see.

If you were hit at the rear end; she has to face the fact it was her fault, that is why your claim was passed onto another Dept:end of story;)

Reaction score
Fck I hope so cos my mate that was with me is claiming whiplash and for other stuff that was in the car. Monitor, TV, computer and alikes. I will proper see my arse if the blame is pointed at me proper, proper!

Reaction score
TriplexDread said:
Fck I hope so cos my mate that was with me is claiming whiplash and for other stuff that was in the car. Monitor, TV, computer and alikes. I will proper see my arse if the blame is pointed at me proper, proper!

You will be OK dont worry;)

Reaction score
What u mean covered? It was in the boot of the car when it happened. So I have no idea, that is why he has gone to a solicitor. Gotta fill in more stoopid frigging forms now GRRRRRR. Seen my bum with him a little bit to be honest.

Ask a Question