What do u think about b4 u sleep?

Reaction score
lol, rgr that. we drink... alot. but i dont mix flying with alcohol... thats just stupid. but then again. i know many pilots that fly with a few in em. a common over the counter weak cold medicine can knock you out cold at altitude. not to mention, your slow from the alcohol and hte less oxygen doesnt help any, slows thinking and reation time you remain or get disorinated VERY fast (which is how most planes go down). and a number of other things. A pilots main harship is a CONSTANT and VERY demanding ability to multi-task on a level most people dont use one a year. try doing that with a few beers in ya. doesnt sound like fun to me.... Sorry if i just ranted but its not somthing you can play with flying and that is one thing i take serious.

Reaction score
ne1 see that programme on bbc1 tonight!!!
simply suberp

check out the website
www.bbc.co.uk/sleep

its amazing what ive learnt tonight!
that site is great too, take a look

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
psd99 said:
ne1 see that programme on bbc1 tonight!!!
simply suberp

check out the website
www.bbc.co.uk/sleep

its amazing what ive learnt tonight!
that site is great too, take a look
A very intresting insight.

Flopps ... excersise before bed will actually keep you awake. :p

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
muckshifter said:
Flopps ... excersise before bed will actually keep you awake. :p
I know. I meant during the day.

Followed by a relaxing evening, ideally.

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
I think I was sleeping while this thread was in progress:D

The answer to the original question is that I think of not waking up the next morning, seriously, death is inevitable and we all will be on our way one day. I thank God for whatever I enjoyed during my life and have no regrets of what I did, that is if I really do not get up the next morning, If I do get up the next morning I consider it as a bonus and wow myself to make the day worthwile in the sense that I do what a worthy human being is suppose to do. We all make mistakes and we all commit crimes, the crossroads that you come to during your lifetime, the decisions have to be made, the choice is going the right way or taking the wrong way.

I did not want to give a sermon here but that is the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth and that is exactly what goes on my mind before I fall asleep.

Reaction score
In a nutshell - live everyday as if it's your last...

It's a shame teachers don't think that way and set lots and lots of homework...;)

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
Chris,

When I was your age and studying, I had homework to deal with, when I got to college I had homework, when I graduated, I still had homework (looking for a job), when I got the job I had more homework than I could imagine. I still have homework to do when I go home. So you will probably be same and I guess all of us have homework all our lives. Some wash dishes some don't but homework is there waiting for you - when you get home. :D

Reaction score
yes been on that webite its very educational actually do reccomend it!:)

Ask a Question