Older women

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
My wife is a reasonable woman.

I was thinking the other day and I put it to her that when we married 33 years ago we were living in a small rented flat, driving a cheap second hand car, eating economy meals and watching a 10" Black & White TV but at least every night I got to sleep with a hot 25 year old girl.

Now we live in a £260,000.00 bungalow, drive a new Volvo, eat luxury meals and watch a 50" Plasma screen but I sleep with a 58 year old woman.

I put it to her that she wasn't keeping her side of the deal.

She replied to me that I was free to find a hot 25 year old girl to sleep with and she in turn would ensure that I would return to living in a rented flat, drive a cheap second hand car, eat economy meals and watch a 10" black and white TV.

Aren't older women great? :D

Alf

Yank Upstart
Reaction score
Haha, thats awesome!
And on that note- I noticed that you didnt mention your age, but had no problem mentioning your wife's :blush:

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Alf said:
Haha, thats awesome!
And on that note- I noticed that you didnt mention your age, but had no problem mentioning your wife's :blush:

Truth be told Sir Alf I don't have a wife anymore, tried two and that's quite enough for one lifetime :D

Nope, tis just a quip a DJ from UK Radio Station Planet Rock related and I repeated here more or less verbatim.

Lotta truth in it though, for sure.

Reaction score
floppybootstomp said:
tried two and that's quite enough for one lifetime :D

Didn't you learn the first bloody time..? Best shut up though. I hav been through one,and I am with m,y current squeeze for the better part of 16 years now. And I am getting the feeling its time to ask her to marry me, but I keep getting this feeling inside, why spoil what we have already..After all what is marriage. ? Just a piece of paper to me..........................

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
Madxgraphics said:
After all what is marriage. ? Just a piece of paper to me..........................

Get married and you will find out what that piece of paper is worth :D

For some, the piece of paper is the ticket to heaven, but unfortunately for the rest it is a ticket to hell. The only problem is you do not have the option for a round trip, it's just one way. Unless you hop on board you'll never know which way you are heading
laughingsmiley.gif

Reaction score
Quadophile said:
Get married and you will find out what that piece of paper is worth :D

Madxgraphics said:
I hav been through one

That one was just palin torture..But I think if I do this one it is going to be heaven..I have that good feeling....

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
Madxgraphics said:
But I think if I do this one it is going to be heaven..I have that good feeling....

If that is your gut feeling, it would be a good thing, so trust your inner self and you'll be OK.
nod.gif

Reaction score
Quadophile said:
If that is your gut feeling, it would be a good thing, so trust your inner self and you'll be OK.
nod.gif

I'm trying to trust my gut feeling, but in a way I am also scared. God only knows why. I want this to be forever, but I am happy the way it is now. Scared that if we make it official, things might change.Me no like chnage...

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
Madxgraphics said:
I'm trying to trust my gut feeling, but in a way I am also scared. God only knows why. I want this to be forever, but I am happy the way it is now. Scared that if we make it official, things might change.Me no like chnage...

Gut feeling is when you get an answer in either yes or no, there are no maybe's with gut feeling. Since you mentioned being scared at the same time it means something is in the way that you are unable to analyse what the gut feeling really is.

My sincere suggestion to you is not to make a decision when things are iffy. Man always has three options, go for it, not go for it or not decide on either and sleep over it. Not all decisions in life should be made on the spur of the moment. Sometimes you gotta wait for a clear signal, whatever that maybe.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Hahaha :lol: That was perfect timing Tony :D :D :D I've just seen this thread now!

Last night, I asked Becky to marry me! Thankfully she said yes :D... she turned 25 today :lol: :lol: :lol:

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
Ian Cunningham said:
she turned 25 today :lol: :lol: :lol:

I don't think you live in a rented house, watching a 10 inch B&W TV and driving around a cheap secont hand car?:confused::confused::confused:

I have been patient and kept my mouth shut since 2002 waiting for the announcement ;)

Ask a Question