What do u think about b4 u sleep?

Reaction score
So we had your ideas about your dreams, but what really is a commiting factor about the outcome of your dreams is your thoughts and state of mind just before you go to sleep. In simple terms

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT WHEN YOU LAY THERE WAITING TO FALL ASLEEP?

For me:

Strange as it might seem I always tend to think about the following:

1. What I did today, where did I go, I tend to talk to myself in my head talking me through the point where I woke up, left the house!
2. What did I achieve today? For instance today I got a new DVD so tonight I will be thinking that today I have got the GOONIES DVD! Just a little thing like this
3. What is going to happen tomorow. For me today tomorow is going to be a very relaxful today not going to do much but clean the house.
4. And on the ODD Occasion YES you got it, I think about a girl. This could be a girl I know or it could be that speical girl I met today. I would think about her smile visualize this and think about her voice! But strangley enough thats as far as I would go in my thoughts!

And this is the precise order that I go through just before I sleep! What do you lot reckon? Sane or Insane?

When i talk to people about this the majority of couples tend to think of their other halves. I also noticed on my mini studies that a lot of people tend to worry themselves with their problems to sleep, hence a bad dream occuring. I like to think like this

FOR THE TIME ONE IS ASLEEP PIGS CAN FLY! SO ENJOY IT AND LET THE NIGHT GO BY!:)

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
What are you, a shrink or something?

OK - Money, work, women, whatever book I've just been reading, women, have I left the gas on.

Next up - PC Review poll - 'How crazy are you?' Please vote on a scale of one to five :p

Reaction score
floppybootstomp said:
What are you, a shrink or something?

OK - Money, work, women, whatever book I've just been reading, women, have I left the gas on.

Next up - PC Review poll - 'How crazy are you?' Please vote on a scale of one to five :p

well normally a five but today im a six out of 5!

A shrink?! whats this in English? :)

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
Oh. My. God.

Everyone's mad!:rolleyes:

I tend not to think about anything before going to sleep, I just switch off and clear my mind... although that's starting to sound like an unusual concept in this thread!

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
KGB-911 said:
You don't think of Men (or one in particular)?
Oi. You. KGB. Stoppit. Or you'll get the
chair.gif

Girlies are not like boys. They're weird :eek:

;)

Alf

Yank Upstart
Reaction score
I dont think i have a though in me head when i go to sleep, at least that im aware of any ways. its best to keep a clear mind when you go to sleep.

Reaction score
... :-/ i try not to think before i sleep. i go days and days w/o sleep. so i can pass out w/o thinking. or lots of alcohol before hand. I am afraid of the thoughts that come just before sleep. They put the fear of god in me, and i dont believe in that. some people. just dont rest easy. :-/ wish i could. but sounds like a good topic for a forum.

Reaction score
I fell asleep for half an hour on the bus to college this morning, then for 40 minutes DURING the internet systems exam!!!!

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
christopherpostill said:
I fell asleep for half an hour on the bus to college this morning, then for 40 minutes DURING the internet systems exam!!!!
nuthin' unusual there then... :D

all u guys who try to think about nothing is weird - or maybe I am, I dunno :confused:

I find thinking bout stuff nods me off

told ya I was odd :eek:

Reaction score
Moco said:
... . some people. just dont rest easy. :-/ wish i could. but sounds like a good topic for a forum.

yes thank you!!!!
i find this topic v intreging!

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Lemme tell ya another myth.

Alchohol does NOT help you sleep.

Yes, OK, it will knock you out initially, but you'll wake up early feeling like crap.

I 've drunk since I was, erm, 18 ;) and recently I didn't drink for a year, it was a medical thing, misguided, as it turns out, but that's another story....

What I found out was I slept better than I had done all my adult life. Came as a bit of a surprise, that one.

Believe me, the best thing for a night's rest is physical exercise, nothing beats it.

Worst thing is having an office job, mental work just stresses you out. Your brain may be tired, but your body ain't. The human male was born to hunt, was born for physical exertion. Deny your body that and you gonna be wired.

Walk around all day, spend three hours down the gym, just do physical work, jog a few miles, you'll sleep. Getting up early even when you don't really want to - that helps as well.

Take it from me - a genuine old farty - I speaks the truth :D

Reaction score
well its not really the problem of waking up feeling bad. i just have a few too many memories that come out before i sleep. and i drink enough to pass out, or drink plenty. then wait for it to start wearing off when it really drags you down. and yes physical labor helps.

Reaction score
:-/ ... dunno how many pilots you hang around. but most i know are alcoholics or heavy drinkers. ;) check out apartments near a flight school. the 3 story beer bong gives it away. ;)

Reaction score
:-/ ... dunno how many pilots you hang around. but most i know are alcoholics or heavy drinkers. ;) check out apartments near a flight school. the 3 story beer bong gives it away. ;) haha, enjoy your next flight. j/j.

Ask a Question