    Any help is appreciated.

    --
    Sam

    Sam, Dec 28, 2003

  2. > Sure hope someone can help me, I have ask on three groups with no replies.

    This is because these forums are generally for assistance with the WindowsXP
    Operating System. You are having an issue with an application. For
    assistance, your best bet is to seek out help from the application
    maker/distributor. Generally, they will have a support section on their web
    site with common problems and a means of contacting them with more difficult
    ones.

    --
    Best of Luck,

    Rick Rogers aka "Nutcase" MS-MVP - Win9x

    Associate Expert - WinXP - Expert Zone

    " Sam" <> wrote in message
    > I am using xp pro, 512 mb ram, on a dell sys.
    > Sure hope someone can help me, I have ask on three groups with no replies.
    > I have just installed PrintMaster, platinum 15 but cannot get it to work.
    > When I try to add an image to the palette, nothing shows, clip art, text,
    > drawn, etc. The palette is blank however its shows on print preview and

    will

    Rick \Nutcase\ Rogers, Dec 28, 2003

  3. Sam

    Sam Guest

    I have already contacted printmaster and they say its an xp problem!!!!!

    --
    Sam

    Sam, Dec 29, 2003
  4. Hi,

    Not trying to be critical here, but let's think about this. The problem is
    that you cannot get an image to appear on the palette in their program. Does
    this sound like a WinXP problem? Is any other program having trouble?

    If you open MSPaint and click edit/paste to copy in an image from the
    clipboard (hit the printscreen button to capture an image on the clipboard),
    does it work? The sad fact is that they were trying to pass the buck. The
    most I could suggest is to update the system's video drivers, but the
    reality is that the problem is confined to the program, and the program
    vendor is the one responsible for supporting and rectifying it.

    Me, I'd be asking for a refund if they can't fix their software. Did you pay
    with a credit card? If they won't budge, then have the card company dispute
    it for you.

    Rick \Nutcase\ Rogers, Dec 29, 2003