microsoft works

G

I have an HP Pavilion that I bought in June. Pentium 4 , 3.0 ghz, good home use machine. It came with Microsoft Works Word Processor. When I try to take a picture from the clip art file or headline from the text box file, the only thing that appears on the page is a black box with the little black boxes around the perimeter, like it does when the picture appears, but there's no picture in the box. I installed Printmaster Platinum 15 and Print Shop deluxe and the same thing occurs. I tried all the troubleshooting from the software and from Brodenbund and I called HP support and no help. Can anyone help me. Thanks.

C

Carey Frisch [MVP]

Please visit the Works experts in the Works newsgroup:
news://msnews.microsoft.com/microsoft.public.works.win

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP
Windows XP - Shell/User

Be Smart! Protect your PC!
http://www.microsoft.com/security/protect/

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

|I have an HP Pavilion that I bought in June. Pentium 4 , 3.0 ghz, good home use machine. It came with
Microsoft Works Word Processor. When I try to take a picture from the clip art file or headline from the text
box file, the only thing that appears on the page is a black box with the little black boxes around the
perimeter, like it does when the picture appears, but there's no picture in the box. I installed Printmaster
Platinum 15 and Print Shop deluxe and the same thing occurs. I tried all the troubleshooting from the software
and from Brodenbund and I called HP support and no help. Can anyone help me. Thanks.
| --
| Pauline

P

Plato

=?Utf-8?B?UFNUSEVCT1JH?= said:
I have an HP Pavilion that I bought in June. Pentium 4 , 3.0 ghz, good home use machine. It came with Microsoft Works Word Processor. When I try to take a picture from

If you want to use MS word processor, use the real thing. MS Word.

N

NobodyMan

If you want to use MS word processor, use the real thing. MS Word.

Some folks can't afford Word or any other MS Office product; for 99%
of their home needs Works is just fine. Do they really need to shell
out the bucks for that seldom used 1%?

P

Plato

NobodyMan said:
Some folks can't afford Word or any other MS Office product; for 99%
of their home needs Works is just fine. Do they really need to shell
out the bucks for that seldom used 1%?

Then use the word processor that comes with windows.

Ask a Question