Nice weather!

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
Where I am its generally hoter climate so for places with colder climate I am sure it would be heating bill so it is I guess same.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Thats a very good point actually ;)

I've got sunburn on one arm today - I look like a right pillock!!! I sat in the shade to avoid getting burned, but must have happened during the drive to the beach as its my window side arm!

gabriella

Sunflower Queen
Reaction score
Oh dear Ian, don't forget the suncream otherwise us paler mortals fry!!!

Get some calamine lotion and slap it on!!

Gabs x

Reaction score
Im off to Monaco on the 1st or 2nd.... aswell as Manchester and London on other dates...

For work experience with IML LTD (www.iml.co.uk)

Its been a little too hot i think for my liking but its been nice... Its just like you do bu**er all and your knackered afterwards!! Hope it storms, that should clear the air.

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Oh its been a warm one here today it was 31c today and no breeze so i boiled much like yesterday, and right now outside my Portable weatherstation tells me its 24c, and in my room i'm frying quite nicely at 30.5c :eek: and thats with my fan on full but its just not getting any cooler....So you northerners think yourself lucky its cooled down over the past couple of days where you are...there saying 29c tommorow but sat and sun should be cloudy and back down to a reasonable 21-23c so i will be able to breathe again.....:thumb:

Also does anybody know of any sites out there that show satellite pictures of the earth live so i can see the cloud formations...would be handy to know....after looking at quads Karachi site...

And Gabriella glad to hear your Sunflowers are coming on a treat, my sisters are still in pots and are only about a foot tall...I have told her to plant them over a month ago but she wouldn't listen....I take it they have no chance now eh...:(

Last edited:

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
At the moment there is an amazing storm here (Charlton Down, Dorset) which started last night and is still raging today! I love storms :)

Reaction score
Storming here aswell!!!

It's so muggy!! It hasn't rained much though :( Hope it does so that the air clears...

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
I am also looking forward to rains as the weather has now turned cloudy and the temperatures in the daytime have dropped.

Chris: That is a fine picture you have there :)

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

Decided to take up a new hobby earlier :p Caught some lightning on video using my Sony Cybershot P-52 with all settings tweaked so it picked the lightning up, it may look dark but thats because of the settings etc.

It was taken at 3PM, Hampshire.

http://www.chrisimrie.com/videos/

Chris

Reaction score
Quadophile said:
Chris: That is a fine picture you have there :)

Whats that, my avatar?

Is a cropped version of me sitting next to my sister on a WW2 DUCW Amphibious Transport Vehicle in the city of Boston... More commonly known as a DUCK :)

They let me drive it n all!!

Reaction score
chrisimrie said:
Hey Guys,

Decided to take up a new hobby earlier :p Caught some lightning on video using my Sony Cybershot P-52 with all settings tweaked so it picked the lightning up, it may look dark but thats because of the settings etc.

It was taken at 3PM, Hampshire.

http://www.chrisimrie.com/videos/

Chris

nice website mate

also nice videos too!

i thought i could recognise that bloke today across the road,
i was wondering what he was tryin to film..................

i didnt know u lived across the road from me!
lol

must say hello sometime

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
christopherpostill said:
Is a cropped version of me sitting next to my sister on a WW2 DUCW Amphibious Transport Vehicle in the city of Boston

You should put the whole pic in the gallery :thumb: We could do with more member pics in there :)

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
Chris,

Is your sister not interested in being part of PC Review?

Reaction score
Absolutely not! It's not her thing... Anything goes wrong with anything technical in her room i get called in and ordered to fix it...!

Me__2001

Internet Junkie
Reaction score
christopherpostill said:
Absolutely not! It's not her thing... Anything goes wrong with anything technical in her room i get called in and ordered to fix it...!

sounds really familiar, i have three sisters so you can imagine what its like :rolleyes:

Reaction score
Went to Lyme Park nr Disley/Stockport this weekend for a picnic, beers n cricket with mates, the weather was cracking! Unfortunately after doing lots of over arm bowling, i ache all over today!

Starting to really get into the summer mode, takes me a while for some reason!

Ask a Question