Hot hot hot!

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I almost went out for the day today, but BBC weather assured me it was supposed to rain so we stayed in :wall: It's been such nice weather and really really hot here :thumb:

Off to Buxton tomorrow to have an explore and make the most of the weather, no doubt it will actually rain then ;)

Has it been good for everyone else?

Adywebb

Growing old....
Reaction score
Been a lovely day here, a bit overcast at times, but generally sunny and warm :thumb:

Whilst at Buxton, you couldn't pick me up a few bottles of water could you :D

Reaction score
Adywebb said:
bowdown.gif

Last edited:

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Adywebb said:

It's radioactive apparently!

The water apart from being slightly radioactive has 40 minor constitutes and is remarkably constant for both purity and quality and has a faint blue colour.

And some coal for you too feckit ;)

Alf

Yank Upstart
Reaction score
Not a cloud in the sky here, boy is it me or is it getting warm in here :p

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
There were a few clouds around to begin with, but the sun won :D It was a beautiful day here, temps reached 25C this afternoon. :thumb:

Reaction score
Well down here it was ...horrible and airless.

Today it is sunny but with a breeze.

Love it :D

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Sunny, warm, bright but there were actually fog mornings on the M25 this morning :eek: I didn't see any though.

Friday evening I done the disco at me mate Barry's 50th birthday party, Saturday went to Whitstable for me mate John's wife Di's 40th birthday party and met loads of friends I don't often see, it wuz good :) I slept in a beach hut, which was quite novel.

Have just got back, gonna have something to eat then go and see the Mish Mash band at the Star & Garter pub in Greenwich at 4pm.

Ooooooh. the excitement never stops our kid :D

Reaction score
No work after all as it's so quiet, but off to help a friend dig a hole, i'm providing support & cool drinks!

Sir Flopps, Whitstable lovely this time of year, never seem to have time to get down their.
Have your tried the pub on the beach, The Neptune? It's gone down hill a bit recently though!!

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
feckit said:
Sir Flopps, Whitstable lovely this time of year, never seem to have time to get down their.
Have your tried the pub on the beach, The Neptune? It's gone down hill a bit recently though!!

Why yes feckit, I have :rolleyes:

Gone downhill? Dunno, I only went there for the first time a year or so ago but it seems ok to me. But there again I do tend to keep somewhat ragged company ;)

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Sounds like you've had a good weekend Flops! How often are you DJing now as you seem to be doing it more often :thumb:

Just got back from Buxton and went to see some caves there - was really quite interesting. One set of caves was called the "Devils Arse" but they were too far away so missed those unfortunately
laughingsmiley.gif
Drove back along the Pennines and was a lovely drive (better than along the A6) :)

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Just spent the last 4+ hours in a pub garden in the sun, nice!
trink39.gif

Reaction score
27c here today but! it is clouding over now looks like a storm on the way 19.54 pm

Reaction score
Awesome day!! Was out for dinner with the girlfriend last night then met with some mates for drunken shenanigans so was feeling a bit rough this morning.

Went to the shops and bought nice food and sat and ate that on our balcony in the sun. Then i read the sunday papers while the girlfriend took it upon herself to pluck my shoulder hair out! Was a good day! haha.

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
Weathers been so awful here I had to go for a ride on me motorcycle in shorts tee shirt and sandles .
laughingsmiley.gif

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
Abarbarian said:
Weathers been so awful here I had to go for a ride on me motorcycle in shorts tee shirt and sandles .
laughingsmiley.gif

AB, I'll bet those toes of yours enjoyed their airing after being encased in that big furry slipper!! Does your motorcycle helmet have horns, befitting of your Barbarian status perchance...? :cool:
laughingsmiley.gif

It was a lovely, sunny day here, and it is still very hot even now - at 1 am. Room fan is blowing a nice breeze around the room, which is nice. :thumb:

Ask a Question