Days Gone

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
https://www.gog.com/en/game/days_gone

An ever-changing environment: Jump on the saddle of Deacon’s trusty motorbike and explore a dynamic world dramatically affected by the weather, a dramatic day/night cycle and the evolving Freakers, who adjust to their surroundings – and the people in it.
• A compelling story: Lose yourself in a powerful tale of desperation, betrayal and regret, as Deacon St. John searches for hope after suffering a deep, personal loss. What makes us human when faced with the daily struggle for survival?

Playing the G.O.G. version on Arch linux on my new AMD 7 7800 X3D pc GTX1070 GPU on a 2560x1440 165hz 27" monitor. Runs as smooth as silk. Gameplay is super.

Picked it up for a song in the sales.

Had to as riding in real life has not been possible here for several months due to constant rain. So on screen riding was the next best thing, and I must say it is very enjoyable.

Gets a Platinum rating on Proton. I am playing through the Heroic launcher so not sure which Proton version i am using.

The graphics in this video are a bit better further in than at the beginning,

:thumb:

Ask a Question