Nice weather!

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Anyone got anything planned for this nice weather? Its been so nice this past week (apart from today) and looks like its going to be nice for a bit more.

I'm sure its freezing compared to most places, but 30C feels hot to me ;)

Reaction score
Ian Cunningham said:
Anyone got anything planned for this nice weather? Its been so nice this past week (apart from today) and looks like its going to be nice for a bit more.

I'm sure its freezing compared to most places, but 30C feels hot to me ;)

My collegue next to me looks like a lobster! lol

Went fishing without the sun lotion tis tis! :)

Last edited:

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
I am in a tandoor at the moment :mad:

Temperature as of now 39 C (102 F)
Humidity is 48%

At 1 PM temp was 42 C (107 F)
Humidity 34 %

Tomorrow's forcast is 44 C (111 F) :eek:

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Quadophile said:
I am in a tandoor at the moment :mad:

Temperature as of now 39 C (102 F)
Humidity is 48%

At 1 PM temp was 42 C (107 F)
Humidity 34 %

Tomorrow's forcast is 44 C (111 F) :eek:

Hot stuff ;)

Reaction score
Consider yoursleves lucky..... I've had horrible weather for a month now.... It has been raining EVERY DAY, no exageration. EVRYDAY for the last 2 weeks. 4 Days ago it was hail. I walked from my car to a store to get water and batteries and I got soaked through to my underwear!!!!

Needless to say, my wallet and cell phone were soaked throgh, had to dry cell phone with hiar dryer. As a matter of fact, looking out the window its gray skies and cumulous nimbus clouds approaching (YAY!!). I moved to Florida for the sunny skies, nice weather and Bikini clad girls. All I got is rain, cold weather, and girls with frizzy hair, messed up makeup; wearing rain coats and goloshes. (no offense to our female posters, but its getting ugly in here)

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Raje said:
I moved to Florida for the sunny skies, nice weather and Bikini clad girls. All I got is rain, cold weather, and girls with frizzy hair, messed up makeup; wearing rain coats and goloshes. (no offense to our female posters, but its getting ugly in here)

Oh man, I sympathise, lol. I thought Florida was a sunshiney place? How's Disneyland with all that rain and hail?

Gotta say, there's something about a girl in goloshes that....

Oh no, we won't go there :D

;)

In the meantime, I'm sweating buckets at night here....

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
I've had a lovely day :) Took four lovely ladies from a residential home out for a pub lunch followed by shopping! I bought some sunglasses and a big sun hat.

It's been a gorgeous day, but I'm not a huge fan of the sun myself - I'm always covered from head to toe in sun-protection lotion! I don't think I'd survive long in a very hot country, 25 C is about my limit, as long as there is a cool breeze and some shade for me to hide in :D

Ah, to be on a boat in this weather! "There is nothing, quite so much worth doing, as simply messing about in boats" - The Wind in the Willows

:)

Reaction score
floppybootstomp said:
Oh man, I sympathise, lol. I thought Florida was a sunshiney place? How's Disneyland with all that rain and hail?

Well to be honest I'm about 4 hours south or Disney which is located in Orlando. But most likely they remained opened, and made ludicrous profit from packing garbage bags with Mickey's face on them into cute packages and calling them ponchos.

Seriously, a Disney Umbrella is at least $25.00 and a poncho is like $8.00.
(for those of you unfamilair with the term poncho, literally picture a large garbage bag with arm holes and a hood.)

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
What a fantastic way to make money by selling bin bags for a fiver :D

Its actually quite cold here now today, serves me right for talking about the nice weather ;)

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Jeeees Ian its 30c indoors right now and 28c outside and i'm gonna get burnt....:(

Reaction score
I wouldn't say it's colder,

It's just fresher at the moment, less humidity here but those down south might be in for some T-Storms tomorrow and into Friday.

So things may be set to cool down.

Chris

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
I know some of you don't like rainy weather and understandably so, but RAIN is what I am hoping for at my end as that is the only way things would cool down. Last night when I got back from office I notice the temperature in me bedroom was 34 C (94 F) :eek: I switched on the Aircon and set it to 22 C, it took a good one hour for things to cool down.

This months electricity bill will be about £300 as last month it was £200, I am afraid I have to postpose buying a few music albums ;)

Today the temperature outside is 45 C (113 F)

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Quadophile said:
Today the temperature outside is 45 C (113 F)

I think I'd start to toast ;)

Is it a dry heat or quite humid?

gabriella

Sunflower Queen
Reaction score
Dear Quad

That is a very MASSIVE electricity bill!! Makes mine seem tiny in comparison.

Hot in Doncaster, had some very strong storms on Sunday night. Bit breezy today and for those people like me into washing, it's fab drying weather!!

Sunflowers coming on a treat!!

Love

Gabs x

Ask a Question