Bank Holiday Weekend.

Reaction score
So the weather is going to be getting worse over the weekend with rain due Sunday.
With a slight back strain it's going to be relaxing, the odd bit of tv & chilling for me.

Anyone up to anything exciting?
Bungy jumping, free fall parachuting or anything more interesting than me?
Sir Flopps must have a project on the go??

And dont forget to post pictures of you having fun!:thumb:

Reaction score
Its The wifes birthday :lol:on Sunday, 21 again;), so got some friends coming round for dinner for the rest of the Bank Holiday me just walking the dog in our beautiful Kent countryside. But real excitement is rising as we start our holiday in Vegas on the 14th Sep:thumb:WHOPEE:cheers:

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Is it Bank Holiday Monday then Ted? :confused:

Enforced leisure periods tend to make me lose track with reality.

Not that I'm complaining mind ;)

If it's a staying in day I have a few projects on the go which I may have a pop at:

a) Turntable with bamboo wood plinth and suspended motor plate, known as a 'PTP5' based on a Lenco 75
b) A very simple phono stage based around an NE5532 IC, I've already made the regulated 12-0-12 PSU
c) A low powered but high quality Mosfet amplifier
d) Rebuild my original 5 way switcher, mounting the phono sockets directly to the PCB this time
e) A third speed controller where I want to try a different method of heat-sinking
f) Go down the pub and get legless

Happy holiday folks :)

Reaction score
T20 Blast - Semi's & Final tomorrow so a few beers, only just found out it's on!:blush:

nivrip

Yorkshire Cruncher
Reaction score
Is it Bank Holiday Monday then Ted? :confused:

Enforced leisure periods tend to make me lose track with reality.

Not that I'm complaining mind ;)

If it's a staying in day I have a few projects on the go which I may have a pop at:

a) Turntable with bamboo wood plinth and suspended motor plate, known as a 'PTP5' based on a Lenco 75
b) A very simple phono stage based around an NE5532 IC, I've already made the regulated 12-0-12 PSU
c) A low powered but high quality Mosfet amplifier
d) Rebuild my original 5 way switcher, mounting the phono sockets directly to the PCB this time
e) A third speed controller where I want to try a different method of heat-sinking
f) Go down the pub and get legless

Happy holiday folks :)

It will be option f) then? ;)

Ask a Question