The Weather near you?

Reaction score
It's been a hot one today, temps at Gatwick were in the low 80's early afternoon.
And looks like it's going to be dry & warm all week.

Whats the weather been where you are?

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Very warm indeed here! Been outside for a walk with an icecream a couple of hours ago, but I'm sure I heard thunder in the distance about 20 mins ago :confused:

Something I've noticed in the last couple of weeks is that the canals here are full of fish (hundreds of them, and some big ones!). I've never seen that before round here :)

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
It has been beautifully sunny here too, there is a breeze, but even that is very warm and pleasant.

Actually, we had quite a severe thunderstorm on Friday night, around 11 pm. It knocked-out our electrics a couple of times, but fortunately, I'd closed-down the PCs after hearing a rumble or two :nod: There was torrential rain also, but it must have "cleared the air" for some finer weather :D

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Hey! This is summer so make the most of it :)

Hot and sunny here in sarf east Lunnun :thumb:

nivrip

Yorkshire Cruncher
Reaction score
Fog this morning. :mad: Then the sun got out about midday but there has been a slightly coolish breeze off the North Sea all day. Very pleasant out of the breeze.

I think the forecast for tomorrow is the same.

Reaction score
Glorious day here in London :)

It's lovely, I have been in my vest and shorts all day long and I think I will be like that tomorrow.

:)

Reaction score
It must have been 30 degrees here yesterday... by far the hottest day in the year yet!!

I drove over to Hinxton (Nr Duxford) to set up for a big NHS conference (you might have seen it on the news) and by the time i had arrived i was sopping wet in sweat - I wonder if anyone here knows how to retrofit A/C to a 306 :p

Due to drop to 15 degrees on Friday though... cloud and rain!!!

Ask a Question