Whats the weather like with you?

Reaction score
When going to the gym at 0700 this morning it was cold & dry.
This afternoon it's cold & wet.

Whats the weather like with you?

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Cold cold cold! :eek: That time of the year I suppose though.

Had the heaters on full blast to warm the place up as out flat is really susceptible to the cold - lots of vents, gaps and old windows! It's good in the summer though :lol:

nivrip

Yorkshire Cruncher
Reaction score
All day long we've had beautiful sunshine interrupted by very heavy downpours, sometimes hail, lasting 10 - 15 minutes. Cool but not icy. :nod:

nivrip

Yorkshire Cruncher
Reaction score
Now raining cats and dogs, otherwise known as persisting down. :D

Reaction score
Ian Cunningham said:
It's good in the summer though :lol:
Oh well only 6 months before it starts getting warmer then!
rolleyes.gif

Suggest you look HERE

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
Ian Cunningham said:
Cold cold cold! :eek: That time of the year I suppose though.

Had the heaters on full blast to warm the place up as out flat is really susceptible to the cold - lots of vents, gaps and old windows! It's good in the summer though :lol:

Masking tape or that brown parcel wrap is great for cracks. I use bubble wrap to sheet of me patio doors for the winter, works a treat and still lets in light.

Loverly and sunny in Blackpool Kendal and York today. :D

Reaction score
Lucky you it was miserable here in West London today. Although around 4pm it was a little brighter by that time the sun was going in. So there was really no point!

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Windy, dull, overcast, small showers, The Queen Elizabeth II just flew past on a squall.

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Dear Mr Feckit

This is to let you know that if a person is subscribed to a thread they will receive an e-mail of all posts in that thread should they have chosen that option.

Furthermore I'm quite partial to some meths with a dash of tonic, some angastora bitters and a cherry on a stick :)

Sometimes, when I'm feeling extravagent, I imbibe isopropyl alcohol with grapefruit juice and plenty of ice. Yum.

Yours incredulously

Mr Candle Mambo

Reaction score
floppybootstomp said:
Dear Mr Feckit

This is to let you know that if a person is subscribed to a thread they will receive an e-mail of all posts in that thread should they have chosen that option.

Furthermore I'm quite partial to some meths with a dash of tonic, some angastora bitters and a cherry on a stick :)

Sometimes, when I'm feeling extravagent, I imbibe isopropyl alcohol with grapefruit juice and plenty of ice. Yum.

Yours incredulously

Mr Candle Mambo

"Scratches head in a confused manner"....Have I missed something...?

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Madxgraphics said:

"Scratches head in a confused manner"....Have I missed something...?

Yep, the post that feckit deleted... ;)

I am currently compiling the exclusive PC Review UK end-of-year awards for stalwart members and a sneak preview tells me feckit is a strong contender for the 'Most self deleted posts' award.

The prize for that particular category is a June 1968 copy of 'Boot Lace Collectors Journal' and a weekend for two in a Nissen hut at Kingsnorth Power Station.

Sooper prizes :thumb:

Reaction score
Like floppybootstomp `orrible. It`s dull as ditch water,not to cold, dry,breezy.
historian

Ask a Question