My new Gaming Computer :p

Reaction score
yeah i know most people that use this desktop set say its great, but as usual im the only one with compatability issues :mad:

Reaction score
is it the mouse or the keyboard with the most isues ?? ... whatever the problem is just replace the culprit !

Reaction score
OK ! just ordered the parts and will be ready to go by saturday i hope!!

Basically the same specs as said on the first post ...

BUT i got a pixelview 6800GT also known as prolink, Basically Pixelveiw are a company that most people haven’t heard of funnily enough, they don’t really sell retail products, and more sell gpu’s and the made up pcb’s to more well known retailers such as asus and msi, who change it a little ... I did my research ;)

also i opted for a Maxtor drive over a Samsung ... heard they were faster :p ...

got the premium board over the deluxe and got a few extra neons for the case ( blue of course :) )

Got xp pro and a 1gig stick instead of 2x 512mb ...as it easier to upgrade in the future :p

all that comes to around £750/800 (roughly) :O luckily my dad is paying some of it as well ... phew!

but on top of that i would like to get a new mouse/keyboard and a new monitor ... and games! soo alot more £££

Reaction score
i may do ... he will be there if any hiccups arise lol i havnt built a system yet, well not a whole one just a few upgrades here and there. should be finished saturday :p

what games would you guys reccomend ?

i want and WILL get World of Warcraft and HL2 ... i baught belloni's games off him them being Doom3, Swat 4 and Farcry, i also will get Battle Field 2 ... and is Americas army free?!

thanks ppl G~MAN

Me__2001

Internet Junkie
Reaction score
i built my first PC with supervision, its a good way to learn and if yor not sure there is someone to ask

americas army is free, and all of the games you have listed are good also what about UT2004?

Reaction score
yep shall probs get that aswell ... can you get a second hand one that has been used ... because belloni has it and never plays it!

i think with supervision is cool atleast if i do something wrong, i wont end up blowing it up lol !

cool !! nearly tomorow :D lol

Reaction score
thats ok then !! i get them for free untill i get £30 and pay him lol :D

hehe ... i heard it is a good game but thought it was like steam and u could only register once ... anyways we shall see! :p

Ask a Question