My new Gaming Computer :p

Reaction score
yeah they held back the 7800 Ultra - so presumeably the card has a lot of unused potential

Reaction score
Last edited:
Reaction score
i kinda agree ... a graphics upgrade is alot easier than a processor one ! thanks :)

Reaction score
ok im gonna leave it be and save my £££ :p ... i asked on another forum and they said i may aswell save my money for now and upgrade later when needed... i can always OC my CPU :)

i can spend the extra cash on a new gaming mouse and keyboard and GAMES ! :D thanks for the advice ME but there isnt much difference between the two CPU's and can always get a graphics card at a later date that will run better with the next gen games as a 6800GT can handle almost anything atm ...

i know what my first upgrade will be and that is more RAM ! owell lol thats the fun :p

Me__2001

Internet Junkie
Reaction score
what do you need a new mouse for, you've got an MX1000 its one of the best mice available

Reaction score
have i ??? :D lol nah i think ur mistaking me for Belloni, unless i said i had one :blush: which i doubt i did. hehe

well i want to get that mouse aswell as a wireless keyboard ! and a 17inch Tft :p ... o yer! and a new 5.1 set up :D hehe !

Reaction score
yep i saw that mucks ;) ... when it is available in the uk !! and il see how much £££ it costs ! otherwise il get a MX1000 :D like bellonis! i love it fits my hand perfect :p :cool:

Me__2001

Internet Junkie
Reaction score
:blush:, oops must have been belloni i was thinking of, yes that new logitech mouse looks great bit pricey OCUK have it for £65 ( and mucks no its not in stock till 25th september, which be sunday :D ), either that a razer diamond back

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
Yeah, next month I believe well see it arrive. Bet we get ripped off with the price.

:rolleyes:

Reaction score
and the MX1000 is £30 or so ... is it really worth double the price?!

and i would want a wireless mouse and keyboard so i dont think razorback are wireless ?

Reaction score
yep and i would prefer to have a wireless mouse :)

at bens house (belloni's) its super cool! and well responsive! alot of ppl say wireless isnt as good because of the response or summin and they get locked .. but no hickups while ive been using it

Me__2001

Internet Junkie
Reaction score
the ones i've used have always been fine, i've never noticed any lag or anything

Reaction score
what your mouse? what do you use??

i will have to decide on a keyboard later as my mouse is my 1st priority lol ...well after the computer! ...i may buy bens off him lol ( yes he is still in det!)

Me__2001

Internet Junkie
Reaction score
i have a cheap mercury? optical mouse, im not sure if its a typo on the bottom but its says 1400dpi and the top gaming mice are 1600dpi :confused:

Reaction score
i have a microsoft comfort desktop wireless keyboard and mouse, and there are so many things wrong with it. Sometimes the keys you press don't register, or get stuck so when you typing instead of hello you get hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, also in games the mouse doesn't register any button presses unless you thump ot. Wireless sucks for me.

Reaction score
i think you just have to get a good set up ... at belloni's crib he's got a wireless setup and its great! ...nothing doesn't register and all works fine :)

Ask a Question