My computer freeze up!

Reaction score
Hello Guys,

I bought a new computer but I have problem with it! You know guys how we have problem with window! Any way when I work on my computer suddenly freeze up?! I’m really tired with it, I hope guys you can help me! this is some images about my computer hardware.

Sometimes freeze up and I have to restart the pc sometimes show up the famous blue screen!

I setup Vista and Xp, I used 32 and 64 but still same problem, I thought this is only with Windows but same thing with (Ubuntu). I removed 3 DDR and I keep only one!

Is there problem with my hardware?!

tddf.gif

1111u.gif

2222d.gif

333333v.gif

444444.gif

555555l.gif

Best regards,

Reaction score
Yes

If you're tried 4-5 different operating systems and it's freezing up on all of them, then YES you have a hardware problem. if it's new, don't even screw with it, return or exchange it.

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
Does it freeze up when in Safe Mode ??

Test out some of your hardware with the tools on The Ultimate Boot CD or System Rescue CD.

Run a Temperature monitoring program to see if heat at the cpu is the problem.

happywave.gif

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
If it's new then it should be under warranty.

Contact the supplier to get the problem sorted.

If you built it yourself suspect heat problems but it could be one of many possible problems.

Ask a Question