Music. What are you listening to right now?

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Heres one for ya! Captivating vocals, Great bass and a decent video too. :bow:

Reaction score
on Youtube, sometimes I find a lot of music from Twisted Metal 4 to listen to...such as the final battle theme: White Zombie - Greasepaint and Monkey Brains :D..what surprises me though is that I can't find that song as a MIDI file

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Life is full of surprises old son.

White Zombie are good, also Rob Zombie's two horror movies.

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
lol, no worries. I didn't notice at first, then it started playing i i got De ja vu. :)

Reaction score
Last night I made my own Youtube vid of Neu's Hallogallo with a few old pix and mementoes. It was recorded from Vinyl via the USB output from my Pro-ject RIAA stage, Denton 103 MC Cartridge with Audacity software.

I'm in 2 of the pix. The pix of the three girls and one guy are my mate Bob and three girls we picked up hitchhiking from Tooting to Blackheath. The pix were taken in Blackheath village, check out the old motors. And nope, we didn't pull more's the pity, haven't seen those girls from that day to this. They knew Hawkwind apparently. Pah.

I really enjoyed the nostalgic vid Flopps:thumb:, but can't say I actually picked out the two pix you mentioned being in. I also just had a listen at the two Lindsey Buckingham numbers and was quite impressed with his work...as usual. He's one talented guy. Thanks for those Quad.:cheers:

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Hiya TS. I'm in the very first pic on the right holding the shotgun and then past half way through, solo pic, stripey scarf, woolly hat. That was my standard photographer's garb for a rainy day at Crystal Palace Motor Racing circuit, now long since closed for being 'too dangerous and too noisy for the local residents'. Pmmmmfff.

Reaction score
Crystal Palace Motor Racing circuit, now long since closed for being 'too dangerous and too noisy for the local residents'. Pmmmmfff.
They ran a vintage hill climb on the course about a month ago and ran an article about it in last sundays telegraph motoring section. Course length was about 750m long.

Urmas

Subarctic Penguin
Reaction score

When
Sir
Beelzebub called for his syllabub in the hotel in Hell
Where Proserpine first fell,
Blue as the gendarmerie were the waves of the sea,
(Rocking and shocking the barmaid).

:bow:

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
hmmm, nearly 6 year old and this thread is very much still active. :cheers:

thought I'd play some Sgt Peppers ... it's over 40years ago. Now I really must go get me pension :)

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Cab Calloway - immortalised in the Blues Brothers glad to say :)

Here's a vid proving that possessing musical talent doesn't neccessarily equate to a great taste in shirts. Classic.

Urmas

Subarctic Penguin
Reaction score
And Alan Rubin just died...

I colour myself lucky – I saw Cab Calloway live twice at Pori Jazz Festifal. First, a solo gig, and, after a couple of years, with the Blues Brothers Band. Good memories.

Next:

Ask a Question