More Mess Than Mesh Computers Plc

what would you do it this MESH happened to you

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
paul nicolson said:
Decided to order a new Mesh PC 3500 Athlon 64 sli extreme. I have been using a Mesh for 3 years without any problems.

I have a widescreen iiyama tft that has a 25ms refresh rate and doesnt play vidoes or games very well without ghosting. So when I went to place my order with MESH PLC,
I wanted to be sure what monitor I would get as it needed to have a better refresh rate than 25ms. My emails with MESH ...............................................

Dear Mr Nicolson

Hi this is a Viewsonic VX912, and has a response time of 16ms.

Regards

Nilesh Halai

-----Original Message-----
From: Paul Nicolson [mailto:*********************Sent: 22 December 2004 12:44
To: Nilesh Halai
Subject: Re: Mesh Quote 1176674

Hi Nilesh

What is the model of the Viewsonic monitor and the refresh rate please.

Regards

Paul
----- Original Message -----
To: *********************************
Sent: Wednesday, December 22, 2004 11:46 AM
Subject: Mesh Quote 1176674

Dear Mr Nicolson

Please find attached a copy of your Mesh Quote. The 19" TFT supplied at present is Viewsonic.

Regards
Nilesh Halai

Nilesh Halai – Direct Sales

When the system arrived I couldnt believe id been sent a Sharp 19" not the Viewsonic that was promised, I thought I would at least turn on the sharp tft screen, after all MESH must have sent the same spec tft monitor although another brand. So I thought lets give them a chance.

What did I get a Sharp tft with a 25 ms refresh,not very sharp image (no pun intended) and not what I was told would be supplied.

The machine had problems booting, drivers missing for the m/board etc, software that hasnt been installed correctly.

So I thought hell Im returning the complete system (I want a full refund)

Under the distance selling 2000 agreement I decided to return the complete system, sent a letter recorded delivery the next day 14/1/05, sent emails, spoke to people on the phone and nothing. I posted on a forum and Davey White technical manager MESH COMPUTERS PLC got in touch with me to sort these problems out.

I then got sent the retun labels on the 24/1/05 and returned the complete system using MESH's own couriers on the 26/1/05

I then waited and waited several emails to Davey MESH PLC and got this last reply

----- Original Message -----

To: (e-mail address removed)
Sent: Thursday, February 03, 2005 2:54 PM
Subject: sn 5178875

Dear Mr Nicolson,

I apologise for lack of reply to your previous email. It appears that there was a little confusion over the serial number under which the goods were returned in that it did not match the one on the rear of the case. I have resolved this issue and instructed the Service Centre to investigate the refund request immediately. I expect to be processing the refund paperwork myself later today and passing the completed to document to the accounts department this evening. Assuming that this is processed tomorrow as opposed to this evening, you should expect your account to show the refund within 3 working days. Please note that this final delay I cannot speed up any further as it is imposed by the banks involved during the money transfer.

Please email me here if you have any further concerns.
Davey Whyte
Technical Services Administration
Mesh Computers PLC

Its now the 13/2/05 AND NO REFUND HAS BEEN GIVEN BACK TO MY CREDIT CARD.

I SPENT 75 MINUTES ON THE PHONE 11/2/05 TRYING TO SPEAK TO VARIOUS PEOPLE IN ACCOUNTS. MESH ACCOUNTS HAVE INFORMED ME THEY HAVE NO RECORD OF A REQUEST FOR A REFUND.

I KEPT BEING PUT THROUGH TO AMID PATEL MESH COMPUTERS WHO DIDNT CALL ME BACK !!!!!

So I will have to see, I have registered a dispute with my credit card company and advised them of the problems, the credit card company have now requested all the details and will now deal with the matter. I have refused to pay the £1250 credit card bill for a computer that I dont have. Lets see if Davey at MESH PLC will sort this out and if AMID PATEL is true to his word and will ring me back another day as he couldnt be bothered on FRIDAY.

Its ABOUT TIME THE REVIEWERS SPENT LESS TIME ON fps in Halflife 2, how fast the drives spins up and more time looking at the problems of people that read the reviews and they suffer nothing but stress afterwards. :( :confused: :(

Well, That's MESH for you. Based on my experiences, poor products and even poorer customer service. I'd go so far as to say you are treated as the enemy by customer service at MESH. Did you get your refund?
COGNITO

Reaction score
Hi Tidus :)

Welcome to the PC Review Forum Tidus
happywave.gif

A forum free from the influence of any computer retailer
nod.gif

Interesting post, with an all too common nightmare story about Mesh Computers
nod.gif

As feckit says the current active Mesh thread is here .....

https://www.pcreview.co.uk/forums/thread-2552941.php

if you can copy your post to this thread, others will no doubt give their views on it.

Together we can make a difference !!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumb:
Regards,
MeshVictim :)

Reaction score
How can i copy and paste my post if you've deleted it? Couldn't you just move the post to the right thread? I can on my company forum, which uses PHPBB!

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
Tidus said:
How can i copy and paste my post if you've deleted it? Couldn't you just move the post to the right thread? I can on my company forum, which uses PHPBB!
We do not have any threads where you can freely advertise your company.

Your post here was not relevant to the subject & was deleted. :)

Reaction score
I'm not advertising my company! I use papers and magazines to do that! All i've said in the introduction is what i do for a living, and you all think i'm advertising!

What's up with you lot?

Reaction score
How about locking this thread so that only the one Mesh thread is used:thumb:
Tidus, just delete the company info from your sig to make everyone happy.

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
arbour said:
How about locking this thread so that only the one Mesh thread is used:thumb:
Tidus, just delete the company info from your sig to make everyone happy.
... your wish is granted.

user.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Question