MESH ( or MESS)

Reaction score
Nice one shells.
The next thing that will drive you up the wall is when you keep seeing MESH in the top ten lists of best buys.
I have tried writing to all the magazines pointing out that perhaps they should mention the customer care aspect when the wonder machine goes wrong. No response they get too much advertising from them.

Reaction score
They must get far too much money from Mesh to worry about it. And maybe Mesh will start to do something they get enough complaints! Doubt it though as they are obviously making money from us.

Last edited:
Reaction score
MESH dogs

Bough a MESH PC about 7 years ago, still works a treat as my father-in-law still uses it, nothing has gone wrong with it in all that time. Foolishly I thought I'll by a MESH again!
Bought a MESH PC Aug 04 since then nothing but an endless stream of problems.

The most recent being blue screens of death every 10 minutes.
After being told to restore to factory settings and use the MESH recovery disk without success someone mentioned it might be a faulty hard drive. The helpdesk people don't seem to be able to look at all the other helpdesk calls you raised against a particular PC??!!

I am still in the process of trying to get MESH to sort it however I don't hold out much hope reading all these posts! The lesson here is "Never buy a MESH!"

Will make a note of trading standards contact!

Reaction score
rainbowrabbit said:
Will make a note of trading standards contact!

Do that, she is good, replied to me right away and said she would chase it up!

Hope you get it sorted, just don't hold your breath and don't give up!

CITech

Offshore Crunchie Eater
Reaction score
MESH Technical Support

It is somewhat refreshing to see that others have suffered too ....

I'm not really sure what the problem is at MESH, but I doubt potential investors in this PLC would part with their money if they realised the poor image this company has.

I don't think they should all be "tarred with the same brush" as I have found some really good contacts there, specifically in the Tech Support team. The initial sales guy was more than helpfull, keeping me informed of progress with the short delay of new AMD chips, and everything arrived spot on.

The things started going wrong and the calls to Customer Services started. I think someone in their CS team needs to look up the words CUSTOMER and SERVICE and perhaps translate their meanings into words of just one syllable. Clearly they have great experience of dealing with irate customers because they have a very refined technique for "closing you off" when you want to take things further. It is a long time since I have had the misfortune of talking to a bunch of people who are so bloody rude!

If you want things to happen, make them put you through to the guys in Tech Support! I know others have posted bad comments about the techies, but I can say nothing more than praise. These guys return you calls, keep you posted on progress, even go outside their business unit to assist you.

I am in the process of communication with MESH over my recent treatment, but if anyone from MESH reads this and wants more details, let me know.

Just for the record, I'm not a MESH employee, never has been, never will be. I'm not even related to a staff member! I just think its only fair to offer praise where it is due.

Good luck.

Reaction score
9th February - ordered Microsoft office 2003 from Mesh, promised despatch on 12th for delivery 13th February.
16th February complained that it had not arrived. Told out of stock but Office 2007 available. Ordered Office 2007 promised despatch 19th for delivery 20th February.
23rd February complained that it had not arrived. Told out of stock so cancelled order told I would have immediate credit to my credit card.
23rd February 18.30pm phoned Amazon and Office 2007 delivered 8.30am next day. Price including express delivery cheaper than Mesh.
1st March phoned credit card company told no credit arrived.
1st March phoned Mesh accounts told order cancelled but Sales has not sent paperwork I must phone sales – gave me phone number.
1st march phoned given phone number answered by customer service. Told I must speak to Sales given new number.
1st March phones sales and asked to speak to supervisor. Told he is in meeting but he will phone me back.

Suggest only use Mesh if you are lonely and want a hobby phoning up the various people in Mesh. Enroll for this service by ordering any product and when delivery and credit fails you can then start your on going correspondance.

Reaction score
Sadly Mesh are not so keen to help you once thay have your money allegedly!
Come and join us at the current Mesh thread for a chat & see what others have to say.
You will find the thread HERE

Last edited:

Ask a Question