MESH ( or MESS)

Reaction score
Today I finally gave up on MESH COMPUTERS and after what has been a nightmare month have cancelled my order. We ordered two desktop systems and parted with £1598.14 on 11/11/04 and the systems were built and delivered. The delivery left a lot to be desired and the packages were all over the van and had been not been secured. My partner having worked in I T refused to accept them and they were returned with a promise from MESH that they would be replaced with totally new systems. This was a blow to our company and we were reluctantly talked out of canceling the order. MESH promised a new delivery date and again we changed our plans to open a second office to allow MESH time to fulfill the order. I spoke to mesh myself a week ago, to be told that the systems were with the carrier and would be with us on time. Today I am told that the systems are not ready, have not been dispatched and so again our second office cannot open. I have cancelled the order. This company is by far the worst I have ever experienced. I have now requested a return of fund to my credit account and will keep you informed as to how this progresses

Reefsmoka

Cookie Monster
Reaction score
As soon as you send anything back to internet companys your going to be in for a long wait, i havent known anybody to have a smooth ride once they've sent something back which they bought off the net. The company is willing to take th emoney out of your back A.S.A.P but there as stubborn as a mule when they have to give it back!

Reaction score
UPDATE ON MESH COMPUTER PROBLEMS

MESH COMPUTER PROBLEM

Letter requesting return of funds to credit card. recieved by MESH on 15/12/04.

17/12/04
phoned and after being told that Amit Patel was now at his desk by KARL GRADY. Called reception and was diverted to AMIT PATELs desk. left message on AMIT PATELs answer phone at 11:36 on 17/12/04.
Called again at 12:08 to be told that AMIT PATEL was on the phone and would call me back in a few minutes.
Called back by AMIT PATEL at 12:34 and given his personal assurance that funds will be in my account by Wednesday 22/12/04. I have assured him that legal action will be instigated if this is not the case.
He has stated that this will be done after inspection of goods. I reminded him that he has had the goods since they were returned last month and that the packages were damaged on arrival here.
Will keep you all informed.

Reaction score
Sent 'LETTER BEFORE ACTION' today as no funds returned yet. Wednesday 22/12/04 is the deadline and after that the courts can sort it out.

BEWARE MESH COMPUTERS ARE NOT HONOURABLE TO DEAL WITH

Reaction score
UPDATE. To MESH COMPUTERS ( via forum reply(other forum)) informed the world that a refund has been issued today. They have not imformed me and unless i had read the forum would not be aware and a county court N1 form would have been issued tomorrow. In good faith we now wait the 28/12/04, ths being the date that such a payment will show in our accounts. They have also made statements that systems were perfect with only scuff marks on boxes. Below is my reply posted on forums today.

UPDATE. I have spoken to CREDIT CARD SERVICES and it would seem that it takes 4 working days for the refund to show. That will be the 28/12/04 and of course I will be back with what i sincerly hope will be good news. We will in good faith hold off on the County Court N1 form until that date. The top corner of one of the large boxes was crushed inwards and the smaller box held tobether with (our) parcel tape had burst open. The contents of this box were all over the van. Perhaps you should try communicating with your customers in future.When i complained to your customer services I was told that they have issues with AMTRAK and this was not the first problem of this sort.I will of course keep true to my word and update this and other postings on this matter. You have my contact details.

Reaction score
UPDATE. EMAILS RECEIVED & SENT Today.

Received from MESH.
Dear Mr Cronin,

I would not under normal circumstances contact a customer myself unless as a response to forum posting. I apologise if you were led to believe that I would.

The goods have been restocked and paperwork raised for refund. I am currently pushing this through our accounts department so the payment is initiated today. There is usually 3 working days before you can draw upon the funds transferred but in most cases the amount being transferred starts to show on the destination account the next day. If in doubt your credit card supplier should be able to confirm that there are funds inbound. Additionally to this I can also provide you with a copy of the digital receipt issued to us by Merchant Services to show that we have started the transfer.

I also note that you have a letter sent to Amit Patel. Do you still require a response from Amit, or can I consider the letter responded to? With the latter I of course acknowledge your intents should we not proceed with the refund as I have stated.
Davey Whyte
Technical Services Administration
Mesh Computers PLC

REPLY.
Please send the proof. The Letter to Amit Patel is a necessary step in any legal proceedings that would take place. If the funds are returned to our account the matter is closed and a posting to this effect will be sent to the forums where this matter has been made public. I will add that this matter has cost us a lot of time and money, the boxes with the brown parcel tape on ( one small, one large) I resealed myself. It is not the physical condition that is in question but the integrity of the systems after being subjected to this sort of treatment.
As an engineer I am sure you will understand that.

Chris Cronin

Director
SmallPackagesCo Ltd

Reaction score
Today the refund was completed and we are now able to purchase systems and get on with our business. However we did receive a letter from MESH with a returns label ? requesting we return the systems which they have had since last month. Lets hope it was meant for us and not someone who is in a similar situation.THE END

Ask a Question