Medal of Honor: Airborne Thread

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
I just took it back to the GAME shop where I bought it who were very understanding and gave me a full refund.

Still, if it's that short maybe it's not so bad I haven't paid thirty quid for it.

Nonetheless, still disappointing and I'm still wondering why it won't run on my system.

And, for that matter, why TOCA Race Driver Three won't run :confused:.

I did have one thought, though it's a shot in the dark.

Both my optical drives are SATA models and as I've mentioned before, I couldn't do a backup within I-Tunes until I swapped over to a PATA/IDE optical drive.

I'ver also noticed that whenever a disk is in the Asus DVD-ROM drive, the led stays on permanently but it does flicker when the disk is being read.

Also when that drive is used the floppy drive led sometimes comes on intermittently.

So I'm wondering if the optical drives are causing a conflict?

I may try swapping the two SATA drives over with the two PATA drives on another machine but it's a lot of messing about...

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
He's talking about optical drives mike, not hard disks. ;)

Flops, My drive light is always on if a disk is in the drive too, and it flashes when a disk is being read. Only difference is mines an IDE drive.

My floppy drive does that too, although i have no idea why?

Tbh, your not missing much it is quite short, but if you play it on hard it takes a little longer as you have to be more stealthy to avoid being killed.

Still a shame you cant get ti to run though. :(

Reaction score
It is somewhat brief in the number of different missions; Though in retrospect the missions inthemselves were much longer then the traditional MOH games missions, these missions were like 4-6 mini quests inside a mission proper with the addition of an extra "mini" quest upon completion of the mission proper before returning to the war room.

But yes I finished the whole game on normal in 36 hours... Somewhat lackluster the gameplay itself was good but it kind of left me unsatisfied:(

Reaction score
problem with moh airborne

hi i just bought a nea laptop 4g ram amd turion ultra x2 @2.10 cpu and ati radeon hd 3650 @512... i install the airborne but it doesn't work properly...it seems it stucks i download the latest drivers but.... pls any help will be helpfull
cheers

Ask a Question