Is YOUR PC Modded.... describe it then

Reaction score
Thermaltke said:
Hey you think the cathodes are good, check out the new releases!!

http://www.frozencpu.com/cgi-bin/fr.../se=CCFL Flat HyperLights/mp=menu_search.html

(sorry still cant get to grip with the tags, no matter how much i try)

also psd they are awesome!

yes mate! one of those blue lights is going to be with me v soon!
thats so scary i didnt look on ur post and ordered them be4!

im not gona put them INSIDE my case gona put them on the outside so they light up my room!

cheers!

Reaction score
wow nice, i want one of those, maybe with my water cooling, if i could slip one of those in the bill ;)

Reaction score
Nice :) i got 4 now, i'll need some more soon, my uv ones are about as bright as a broken fairy light (getting into the christmas season there ;))

Reaction score
Thermaltke said:
Hey you think the cathodes are good, check out the new releases!!

http://www.frozencpu.com/cgi-bin/fr.../se=CCFL Flat HyperLights/mp=menu_search.html

(sorry still cant get to grip with the tags, no matter how much i try)

also psd they are awesome!

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<!!!!!!!!!!!number 500!!!!!>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

yes got my lite yesterday, its good.

but it dont beat my Blue Cathode tube! that one is the sickest!
this new light is not all that great it looks good on the site but thats about it!

:)

Reaction score
lol...you joined a year and 3 months before me...and compare the counts!!

Enough on that now.

Well... You buy a mcflurry in mcdonalds, and it dosent look like the picture... (and it might contain extra stuff you didn't bargain for but thats a bit off topic for here)

Reaction score
so psd i should stick with my uv LED in my resevior, uv die in my water, uv reactive round cables and molex and cable braid, and just stick a couple of Uv cathodes in there? ;)

Reaction score
christopherpostill said:
lol...you joined a year and 3 months before me...and compare the counts!!

Enough on that now.

Well... You buy a mcflurry in mcdonalds, and it dosent look like the picture... (and it might contain extra stuff you didn't bargain for but thats a bit off topic for here)

lol yes so i did join be4! it appears that your on the net lots! around 1000 or MORE posts then me and 15 months less time, must be a record in itself!
only recently when i invested in bband ive been using the net properly

yes ur rite abt mac d'S!! sometimes u dont get a round burger like u see in the pictures! well the lite cost me 8 quid somtimes u lose money it happens!

Reaction score
Thermaltke said:
so psd i should stick with my uv LED in my resevior, uv die in my water, uv reactive round cables and molex and cable braid, and just stick a couple of Uv cathodes in there? ;)

yes dont bother with these new square lights they are useless

invest in some blue cathode ray tubes they r so BRILLIANT! and uv stuff is great too!

these new lights just look good on the computer screen, so i reccomend not wasting 8 quid on them!

:)

Reaction score
christopherpostill said:
I just got a few foot long cathodes on the outside of my case... nice and bright...

just saw this post

i have one foot long cathode which lites the whole room up i rekon it looks good

just wondering u got 2 or 3 how do u connect em up? i got one and the wire comes out from one of my 5.25 bays on the front of the case. where do yours come out from?

i got mine on top of my case sometimes it falls off! where have u put yours?

details or even a pic would be super!

Reaction score
Right Ok.

(Flops i just want to say i am dead impressed with this camera, the computer was on in ALL of these photos, i just whacked the side off and snapped some pics, and yeah ALL the fans were going round, though it dosen't seem like it because they all look completely motionless because of how fast the camera takes the pics!!!!!!!!!!)

See the photos attached of my neons and how they are wired up etc etc...

Sorry about the mess... No matter how tidy i try and make it, it always looks awful inside there. Next time i'll have a PSU with those braided cable tidy things installed, and a side window ;)

Oh and Ian, could you PLEEEEASSSSEEE increase the file limit to 250k as 150k gets you not very much photo!!!!! Cheeeers :)

Attachments

• IMG_3282.JPG
    IMG_3282.JPG
    34.7 KB · Views: 117
  • IMG_3286.JPG
    IMG_3286.JPG
    47.9 KB · Views: 120
  • IMG_3280.JPG
    IMG_3280.JPG
    32.5 KB · Views: 108
  • IMG_3258.JPG
    IMG_3258.JPG
    44.4 KB · Views: 96
  • IMG_3269.JPG
    IMG_3269.JPG
    53.9 KB · Views: 144
  • IMG_3255.JPG
    IMG_3255.JPG
    40.7 KB · Views: 117
Reaction score
very very nice Chris!!! that looks so sexy!

u got a Chiftech tower aswell! i got the same also!!!!!!!!

when i get my bluetooth device sorted ill post my case!

are u going to get a side panel with a window bult in? or u gona do it yourself?

christopherpostill = creative, imaginative, spontaneous and innovative!! :)

Reaction score
lol cheers PSD!!

It's actually not a Chieftec tower, its an Antec SOHO File Server tower (though i believe these are one and the same, just mine was bundled with an Antec TRU-Power 400w PSU) and was probably twice the price.

Reaction score
christopherpostill said:
lol cheers PSD!!

It's actually not a Chieftec tower, its an Antec SOHO File Server tower (though i believe these are one and the same, just mine was bundled with an Antec TRU-Power 400w PSU) and was probably twice the price.

you are welcome! it must be a serious case of deja vu for me because your case in those pictures looks identical to mine!:)

Reaction score
Aparently mine is a rebadged chieftec :)

You should put your Neon under your PC, the effect is so cool, light just shining out from under, The clearance given by the feet is just perfect.

Just watch out though when the case is on its side when your tinkering with the components etc that you dont knee them in half, i did that with my bright green ones. So i bought some white ones instead, they are SO BRIGHT!!

Reaction score
christopherpostill said:
Aparently mine is a rebadged chieftec :)

You should put your Neon under your PC, the effect is so cool, light just shining out from under, The clearance given by the feet is just perfect.

Just watch out though when the case is on its side when your tinkering with the components etc that you dont knee them in half, i did that with my bright green ones. So i bought some white ones instead, they are SO BRIGHT!!

putting it underneath sounds heavy, but where would the cable run from? i see your cables come through the back good workage!

u got white ones? white or blue which do u prefer?
i got one blue and i could get another white one.

do u have any sites? i want a liight which will puld directly into the molex power things i dont want all thisa other stuff cuz i got one that goes into this box thing and its got a light on it to just a waste of space!

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
George gets a facelift

Here's George looking a little green behind the gills. Primer, 3 coats of UV paint and one of laqueur.

Have also added 2 x 20cm blue UV SATA cables and one UV green Molex plug.

More green UV plugs and cable sleeving to follow, it's still a little untidy in there.

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    112 KB · Views: 137
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    123.5 KB · Views: 126
  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    103.4 KB · Views: 114
  • 004.jpg
    004.jpg