Impressed with Amazon

EvanDavis

Silly Fool
Reaction score
Last year around May I bout a Logitech G29 wheel and pedal box when I got my new PC. It worked perfectly up un til Thursday when buttons on the wheel stopped working and paddle shifters worked on and off when I was playing Assetto Corsa and Project cars.
I did the usual and got online looking for help with very little luck other than people saying to re-install Logitech Gaming Software which I did with no luck. Thinking it may be the two games I deleted them and re-installed with no luck. Issue was still there. Then I set about deleting Steam and re-installing all my games again. Tried looking for help through Logitech website as well with no luck.
In the end I went on to Amazon and filled in a repair / return form and 2 minutes later I received 2 e-mails from Amazon. 1 to print a return label and another saying a replacement wheel and pedal set has been sent out and will arrive by 1pm Sunday 3rd June.
I'm surprised it all happened so quick. I honestly thought after I filled in the repair / return form that it would be days of e-mails telling me to do this and that to try solve the problem.

So as you may have guessed I am one happy Amazon customer :cheers: :cheers:

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Nice one :). Amazon have always been helpful whenever I've had to deal with them - their customer service are generally really great :thumb:.

Hope the replacement gets you up and running again soon!

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Good to know. I've had similar good service from them as well.

However, where once their prices were always competitive (read: best) for the last 6 months or so they haven't been, it's easy to find a better price from other good suppliers now, it seems.

Ask a Question