Money well spent.

EvanDavis

Silly Fool
Reaction score
Got a new PC last week so thought I would have a go at some of the more modern games. In the past I only ever really played games like GTR and GTR Evolution and using a keyboard was good enough for them.
Installe Assetto Corsa on Steam and tried playing with a keyboard at first then an Xbox controller. No chance So I shelled out a few beer tokens and bought one of THESE and I can honestly say I have never had so much fun in a long time. Also installed F1 2014 / 2015 and Dirt Rally. G29 was easy to set up in Assetto Corsa, but still struggling to set it up in F1 and Dirt Rally. I'll get it right sooner or later, but for the moment having to much fun in Assetto Corsa.

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
... I needed to take the wheels off my chair, every time I braked, the chair went backwards and I'd pull the steering wheel off the desk.

Got some lockable casters now. :)

EvanDavis

Silly Fool
Reaction score
... I needed to take the wheels off my chair, every time I braked, the chair went backwards and I'd pull the steering wheel off the desk.

HaHa same has happened to me. My living room floor is tiled. I got a bit of scrap carpet and stuck it under my chair. Problem solved.

Ask a Question