My Steam Games installed

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Games installed in Steam: These are just the games I have currently installed in Steam, there are a fair few games greyed out in Steam and of course other game clients and Windows games are not listed here. All games with a brief POV :D

Game Of Wonders III - Have never actually played this, keep meaning to

Agony Unrated – Have only played about half hour, can’t remember what it’s like

Asterix & Obelix XXLII – Not very good, repetitive

Batman Arkham City GOTY – Quite good though sometimes confusing

Bayonetta – A Great game

Bioshock Remastered – Good, but not as much fun as the first time around, somehow

Bioshock II Remastered – As Bioshock 1

Blur – Power-and-Shoot-em-up racing game, great fun

The Book Of Unwritten Tales – Point & Click with puzzles, main character is a Taffy

Borderland GOTY Enhanced – Great game

Borderlands 2 Probably my favourite game, have played 1330 hours

Borderlands The Pre-Sequel – Fair but not as good as the first two

Six Call Of Duty Games but the only one I play now is CoD 4 online

Carmageddon Max Damage & Carmageddon Reincarnation – I think they’re same game – not bad but the car handling is rubbish

Child Of Light – quite good

Crazy Taxi – dated and crap, am going to uninstall this

Darksiders Warmastered Edition – Not bad, was good in its time, not so much now

Deadpool – Difficult, Frustrating having to play same failed parts over and over

Deponia – Point and click puzzle game – This would be good but it’s suffering from bugs

DIRT 3 Complete Edition – A Great racing game

DIRT 4 – Not bad at all

DIRT Rally – The hardest driving game ever, like driving a bubble car on vaseline – I don’t like it

DmC Devil May Cry – A pretty good shooter

Dragon Age Origins – Ultimate Edition Very good, though I’ve only played a few hours. Dated.

DUSK – Designed as a tribute retro game, I just get lost in it, it’s either bugged or just plain crap

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition. An RPG Game and one of the best games ever.

The Evil Within 2 – So far, so good. An adventure horror game

Fallout 4 – Maybe it’s me, but I got lost in this, couldn’t understand parts of it but apart from that quite good.

FAR: Lone Sails – Started out great but became a bit boring

Final Fantasy VII – Dated, repetitive but with a certain charm

Final Fantasy XIII – Haven’t played this for years but mean to try again, found it hard originally

Final Fantasy XIII-2 – Have never played this

Forgotten Anne – I didn’t like this much, will probably uninstall

Grand Theft Auto V – A Great Game but can be awkward sometimes finding a mission

Gravel – A very good Arcade Racing game

GRIS – Different, Good, but I got stuck about three quarters through

Half Life Episode One – It’s installed in case I fancy playing it again, excellent game

Half Life Episode Two – As Episode One

Hidden Folks – Find the tiny hidden people in many scenes. A bit like a Wheres Wally puzzle book

Just Cause Two – I really enjoyed this first time around but got stuck, thought I’d try again

Just Cause Three – Not much cop at all, seems bugged to me

Kabounce – I do not know what this is, will have to check out

Kingdoms Of Amalur: Reckoning – This is a good RPG Game, a bit cartooney, but currently playing on Xbox One, not here

Left 4 Dead – The best Zombie Shooter game ever

Left 4 Dead 2 – The second best Zombie Shooter game ever

LEGO Star Wars The Complete Saga - You either like LEGO games or you don’t. I do.

LEGO The Hobbit – See comments for previous listed LEGO Game

MAD Max – Quite good, best use of The Batman Game engine so far

Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain – So far very good

Microsoft Flight Simulator X: Steam Edition – I think I’d make the worlds worst pilot and I’m not very good at this. But I try.

Morphopolis – Due for uninstall, I don’t like it

Muse Dash – Due for uninstall – it’s crap

Nier Automata – After Borderlands 2 this is the best game ever – brilliant. Now on 2nd playthrough with added DLC

No Mans Sky – I started off liking this but it soon seemed dull to me. Ho hum.

No Limits 2 Roller Coaster Simulation – Roller Coaster builder sim – difficult but you can download ready built rides.

Overlord II – an old different game that’s quite good but gets very difficult towards the end

The whole Painkiller series – Pointless mindless shoot em ups that I like a great deal

Papers Please – Haven’t played this yet but I mean to

Planet Coaster – a Roller Coaster sim that I can’t get my head round at all and it also has lots of DLC that costs money. I loved Roller Coaster Tycoon 3 but I can’t understand this at all. Disappointed.

Six Resident Evil Games of varying quality including RE7 Biohazard which is pretty good.

Rise Of The Argonauts – an old game that is actually very good

Saw – Game based on the film series – very good but can be difficult

Seasons After Fall – couldn’t get on with this but intend to try again

Shadow Of The Tomb Raider – great game

Shift 2 Unleashed NFS – Not bad, not bad

Sid Meirs Civilisation VI – Am I the only one on this planet having trouble understanding how to play this? I’ve tried a few times but it seems very deep to me.

Silence – can’t remember what this is like but I think it’s ok

Sniper Elite 4 – Very good but it doesn’t keep drawing me back. So far Sniper Elite 2 has been the best of the 4

Starship Titanic – haven’t played this yet

Submerged – Quite good

Subnautica – I may not have played this yet

Table Top Racing – World Tour – Good fun

Tales Of Symphonia - Cutesy Japanese RPG type anime thingy, not without difficulty

The Talos Principle – a great puzzle game

To The Moon – Haven’t played much of this so can’t really comment.

Torchlight – this was great until it became stupidly difficult quite a long ways in

Trackmania Stadium – A Great Arcade Racing game

Train Simulator – sometimes fun, sometimes not

Trials Evoloution Gold Edition – Scramble bike racing game – starts well but gets way too difficult for me.

Ultimate Marvel Vs Capcom 3 – A fight game that’s a bit different – good

Ultra Street Fighter IV – Fight game, so-so

Vanquish – pretty good FPS

What Remains Of Edith Finch – this is very odd, enjoying it so far

Last edited:

Abraham Andres Luna

Child of God
Reaction score
I've been playing a lot of "Dota Underlords" and "Brawlhalla"
I prefer to play games with a game controller instead of a keyboard. Ergonomics are important to me :user:

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
You are quite the gamer, almost as many games played as me :lol::user:

Well, I haven't listed those games installed in Windows; Galaxy (GOG); Origin and Uplay and then of course there's all the games not installed which probably fit into two categories - finished or crap.

From Mr Mucks:

I issue a challenge! How many games can you play in a day? :lol:

I sometimes wonder that myself but with rare exceptions all the games I've bought have been sale items and as I don't go out boozing or on holiday anywhere near as much as I used to then this is as good a way as any to spend my ill gotten gains. Games and vinyl :)

Abraham Andres Luna

Child of God
Reaction score
I usually play about 3 different games a day. And if I really like the game I could spend a few hours on it. :user: :cheers: :dance: :fool:

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
My game times vary, I've sometimes gone through a whole day without going near a game whereas a coupla days ago I thought I'd have a quick go at Nier Automata then four hours later...

On the subject of finishing games I'll admit that percentage wise I've finished very few. The first game I ever completed was Mickey Mouse's Castle Of Illusion on the Sega Mega (Genesis) Drive which considering there was no save function was no mean feat.

But total games completed? Probably between 50 and 100.

Abraham Andres Luna

Child of God
Reaction score
The only games I've completed are the Super Mario, Tomb Raider, and Final Fantasy series of games. Oh, I completed Red Dead Redemption and Bioshock also. I'm sure there are other titles I've completed that I'm not remembering.

Ask a Question